PROLOGUE

TW; Stockholm Syndrome, alcohol, syringes, bondage, ball-gag, showering together, pet names, foul language

    "THIS club is amazing!" Your friend cheered over the loud music as you danced together in the middle of the club.

    You nodded your head whilst chugging down the rest of your champagne then placing the glass down on a nearby table.

    When relaxing from dancing for a minute, you noticed a pair of green eyes on you from afar. They belonged to a beautiful woman who had long red hair draping over  her plump figure. You sent her a smirk then went back to dancing.

    Hours were spent with your friends as you danced with strangers and got totally wasted. You sat at the bar as you chugged more drinks.

    "On the house..." the same woman from earlier said as she slyly handed you a bottle of whiskey

    "Why thank you stranger." You smiled softly then took a few sips from the glass.

    "You've been here a while now, doll. Why don't we go sit down over there?" She offered while taking your free hand and leading you to a secluded area where nobody could see nor hear either of you. She placed a soft peck to your lips as she sat down

    Once you were both sitting, you gripped her hand tighter and pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss. You sucked on her bottom lip to press you tongue inside of her mouth.

    Your lips separated with a slight 'pop' and the taste of whiskey shared between you both

You brought her hand that you were still holding to your lips and kissed the back of her palm. "A pretty lady like you must have a gorgeous name" she said as she leaned closer towards you

"The names Y/n, Y/n Stark." You greeted, "you?" You asked while drinking down the rest of the whiskey

    "Let's leave that a secret, doll. But now, you're coming with me..." She said and you widened your eyes at thought she meant a hook up until you felt a stinging in your neck and turned around and saw another redhead woman standing tall behind you.

    The two redheads had matching sly smirks as your vision faded away, "F-fuck you..." you slurred before falling into the woman's grasp

~———~

    You woke up and saw you were in the backseat of a car that was driving agilely down the streets. The two woman form the bar were sitting in the driver and passenger seat not knowing you were awake. You tugged on your hands, just to find they were tied together and your legs were tied too. The worst part was, there was a ball-restraint around your mouth, keeping you from talking or screaming for help.

    "Looks like our doll is awake..." The woman in the driver seat said "I'll go ahead and tell you the rules before we get to your new home. One, never try to escape, Two, any misbehaving will get you a punishment, Three, you listen to us only, and Four, you never leave our sight"

    You rolled your eyes at her comment as you kicked your feet forward and kicked her side, making her swerve off the road slightly then jerk back onto it. You saw how the woman who was driving now had gritted teeth and gripped onto the steering wheel, "You're gonna wish you've never done that" A lady with a Russian accent said sternly from the driver seat and focused back on the road ahead.

     You tried to listen to them as they mumbled back and forth, but you slowly fell back into the darkness again and passed out.

~———~

    "What are we going to do with her?"

    "Well...we could either sell her for a lot of money, keep her, or continue with the plan?" You kept your eyes shut as your listens to their conversation.