0.1

TW; shower sex, mommy kink, restraints, pet names, orgasm control, strap, foul language, Stockholm Syndrome

NAT got down onto her knees in front if you as the water covered and dripped like drapes over the both of you, "Such a pretty pussy baby, I want to taste you, all of you" Nat said as she made your cunt throb and your wetness join with the water from the shower

She brought her lips in contact with your clit and left soft kisses before she draped her digits through your folds, "N-Nat" you breathed in,

"So you do know my name, I want to hear you scream it as you enjoy my fingers deep inside this beautiful pussy of yours." She explained while you closed your eyes to take in the feeling of her tongue around your clit and licking your arousal, Nat struck her digits into your entrance.

You moaned as one hand gripped onto the back of her head and one hand held onto the shower wall for support as your knees went weak. You've never felt this way with anybody else. Nat knew every spot that would have you weak, more than half the men and woman you have ever been with before have known.

You would know, especially after hooking up with so many people at clubs.

Nat added another finger inside of you as she pumped in and out. Your knees went out beneath you, but luckily Nat supported you by gripping your ass and holding you up.

"God, I'm so close..." You mumbled her name off your lips that were mixed were moans. You chased your release as you bucked your hips into her hand.

"No, baby. You have beg for it first" Nat teased as she pulled away her mouth from your clit and stopped all movement with her fingers inside of you.

"Mmm, please Nat...I-I need to cum!" You begged as you gripped her shoulders, your nails digging into her skin.

"Good enough, baby, but you'll have to do better next time" She explained in a hush tone then started to pump her fingers double the pace inside of you.

All your force was pushed against she shower wall as you clenched around her and fingers and came undone, "Fuuuuck..." your voice dragged out and you sank to the ground of the shower and became eye level with Nat.

You watched in a dazed state as Nat licked her fingers clean of your cum.

"Mmh, you taste amazing, baby" Nat hummed then helped you to stand up and washed your body off again with the new mixture of sweat and arousal on you.

"Wasn't that a sight to see..." Wanda smiled as she sat on the counter and smiled at you. Her skirt was pulled up against her waist as you could tell she had played with herself while watching.

"Y/n is amazing, I get why you are so fond of her now" Nat teased while brining her finger up to Wanda's lips and letting her taste you, "I haven't even had my fun with her yet, but I will..." Wanda smiled again as she licked her lips

"I'm tired...can I- never mind it's stupid" you stopped yourself before you made the stupidest decision of your life, "No, what is it doll?" Wanda asked as she pulled you so you were standing between her legs, that wrapped themselves around you so you were trapped in front of her.

"I- I wanted to stay with you both tonight...but I know I can't, I'm just your hostage anyway..." you sighed and used another towel to dry your hair.

Nat and Wanda shared a short look before Wanda pecked your lips and mumbled against your lips, "Of course you can sleep with us tonight, doll. We trust you..." Wanda explained.

You felt Nat behind you move your hair to the side and start to bite your soft, sensitive skin, leaving behind small bruises. Wanda pulled you forward so you were attached to her lips again, this time more passionate, and she was in total control.