𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 || 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲

┏━━━ ━━━┓ 

┏━━━ ━━━┓ 

 𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎... 

girls; girl in red

 ❝ it's not like i get to choose who i love ❞ 

 ┗━━━ ━━━┛

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 wafted through the shared apartment; waking [y/n] from her haze of dreams. She smiled to herself, pressing her finger tips to her lips, still raw from a deep, unbridled passion built and then released. 

Kicking off the off white sheets, [y/n] pulled on her sweatpants she found discarded on the floor and bralette thrown over Emma's desk chair. 

Sauntering out of Emma's room, she found the blonde working in the kitchen—a sight [y/n] has came to commonly find when the two decided to move in together when they both started university. But that was when they were just friends; ignoring the tension and emotions that they both unknowingly shared.

The truth is—this genuine connection is ease. It is peace. When [y/n] found it, there wasn't a shock. She felt seen, she feels like she is being mirrored back to herself, like she is discovering a shadow of her own heart in another human being.  

Slowly, [y/n] came to realise that the human being who is meant for you isn't supposed to exhaust you, hollow you out, or leaving you feel like you are difficult to love. Love doesn't have to feel like a fight, does not have to feel like a battle, does not have to wound.

And Emma taught [y/n] how to lay down her arms, how to walk away from those who will only love her in halves. Learn that you cannot love someone into loving you, won't let someone close their hands around her heart if they are not willing to hold it themselves. She taught her you have to focus on the people in your life who will bring you back home. 

So when [y/n] silently crept up behind Emma, and finally without hesitation or fear of rejection, wrapped her arms around her torso clad in her stolen shirt, she realised Emma had also taught her trust. That not every step she took, people are aiming to scorn her. 

As [y/n] pressed her nose against the base of Emma's neck, easily accessed by her hair being tied up in a bun, Emma suppressed the laughter bubbling at the intimate yet foreign touch. 

A warmth spread from [y/n]'s touch, blossoming out and into the core of her heart. It was different from the nervous excitement she got from Draken in her younger years. She never fell in love with [y/n]—no, she willingly, unapologetically walked into it.

Emma knew; when she realised that she always seemed to smile more when [y/n] was in the room. That without even trying, [y/n] made her feel better about herself. Was the light that guided her back home. 

And although the two only came together last night in a burst of passion and overflowing yearning, it was truely just a matter of time until the early mornings began including stolen kisses and wandering hands. 

So, in the privacy of their shared apartment, [y/n] and Emma enjoyed the secrecy of their shifted relationship—something that no one ever saw coming. Not even themselves. 

˗ˏˋ END 09: EMMA SANO 'ˎ˗

[A/N] hello all readers !!

it's been a while since i've last published—that being a month ago. it was a pretty hectic month (assessments and exams) and hadn't found much time for writing. but! i'm now back to finish off the rest of the endings. however, they're most likely going to be inconstant due to the fact i'm now starting to write another story!!

after publishing this, i'm editing the first two chapters and posting of said new book. it will be another tokyo revenger self-insert fanfiction. it's going to be MUCH more ambitious as it's a completely original plot inspired by pirates of the caribbean.

so, if you're interested in a crazy adventure of pirates, betrayal, mysteries yet to uncover with the tokyo revenger characters; look out for it on my page :)

hope you're all doing wonderful—see you in the next chapter or another story !