three

I wake up to a breath taking view of the city so much so I maybe choked on my spit since it was so wow,

so my brother checked on me and thought I was dieing but I'm clearly not so he made me a cup of tea then had to leave

It's about noon when I text my dad I wanna go shopping for cloths since I've been wearing my leggings and t-shirt since yesterday.  He tells me to be careful but those guys will be with me for safety reasons again, more like so I don't break or burn somthing somehow.

I comb my hair with my fingers which by the way hurts, as I hum girls like you by maroon five with cardi b in it, gosh I love this song I say then blast it on my phone washing my body off real quick in the shower that's in my suite and for fucks sake they have shampoo in here.

After I put on my dirty cloths again which kinda sucks but o
h well, I put on my Nike sneakers that are teal which is my favorite color like ouh la la.

I'm walking around the city with is busy but I'm loving it to be honest except the four guys following me, even if I now know them it's still creepy.

I found a few stores but I didn't go in them, why I do not know but i did find forever 21, so that was helpfull after that they said they knew where a footlocker was so we went there next.

We ended up going back since they were tired but I still wanted to explore, I thought about Sneaking out when we came back but father was there so I didn't.

We went out for dinner with was really good and it had a really cute name it was abc kitchen, was new and awsome.

Then father had to leave so I went back to where we were staying without him..
But the guys were there but couldn't find them, not like I wanted to be around them or anything. (Sigh)

Ending up back in my room I see all my new stuff either put away or still out, thanking haven that they didn't go threw my underwear or other shit.

It was well past midnight and I was watching American pickers on the TV, fucking love that show so much, especially all the old cars or toys are just so cool!