Ep 8

Hannie_sungs is live watch stream.

"Hello guys today we have someone special with us today so you have to wait for a while until he is ready to come out but while we wait I am going to wear some outfits and show you guys like the last stream alrighty now I am gonna change brb"

Minho was helping Jiusng with his stream like fixing the ring light and fixing the camera. After a few Jisung came out and walked to his boyfie, "you looked beautiful baby" he whispered jisung blushed a little then went back to his live.

 After a few Jisung came out and walked to his boyfie, "you looked beautiful baby" he whispered jisung blushed a little then went back to his live

"here is my first outfit guys I hope like it so imma check your comments on this outfit" Jisung went up to the laptop to check the comments.

xxx-xxx: SO CUTE 

xxx-xxx : I would wear that for sports

SunshineLiix: BESTIE WHERE IS YOUR BOYFIE

"lixie be patient ill show him later alright so please be patient"

SunshienLiix: Fine

Jeong_1nnie: Hi sungie your outfit is pretttttty

"Hi jeonginnie"

"alright guys now I will change to my next outfit so yeah and also maybe and my second outfit I might show my boyfie off so be ready and im off to change"

Minho loved it when Jisung smiled a lot. He started fixing the lights and the camera and waited patiently for his sungie. As soon as he came out jisung went straight to his Boyfriend and kissed him on the cheek. " how do I look" Jisung whispered "Hot my Cutie pie".

"heres my next outfit guys so what do you guys think does it look good?" Jisung went to go check the comments

xxx-xxx: ITS BEAUTIFUL

xxx-xxx: It could be a sportswear :)

Jeong_1nnie: Sungie I love the outfit so much!

SunshineLiix: Just sexy as always sista

Jisung giggled at both jeongin and Felix's comments which made Minho's heart flutter. 

"Oh yeah I forgot I have to show my Boyfriend to yalls If you guys wanna see him?"

xxx-xxx: HELL YEAH

xxx-xxx: GOD FINALLY I WAS SO CURIOUS

SunshineLiix: YARSH MY BESTIE IS NO SINGLE

Jeong_1nnie: OMG SHOW HIM HYUNG

"Alright guys let me go get him" Jisung walked up to his Boyfriend and asked him to come into the live stream he came in next to Jisung. "So guys this is my Boyfriend Minho Hyung" " hello" 

xxx-xxx: WOW OMG YOUR NOT SINGLE ANYMORE

SunshineLiix: OMG SUNGIE IM COMING OVER NOW JEONGINNIE COME WITH ME

Jeong_1nnie: ALRIGHT IM COMING

"Imma go change into my new outfit Minho how about you stay here" "alright babe" Minho was reading the chat when one caught his eye " KISS NOW IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA" minho smirked and then said yes.The chat went crazy he then said"Lets keep it a secret between you guys and me so sungie wont know alright?" He put a thumbs up then heard the door open. Jisung walked to his usual place then showed off his outfit.

"This will be the last outfit of the day guys so yea-" he got cut off by Minho's lips connecting to his

"This will be the last outfit of the day guys so yea-" he got cut off by Minho's lips connecting to his. He got shocked then went back to his live stream then checked the comments.

xxx-xxx : IM DYING RIGHT NOW

xxx-xxx: THAT WAS SO CUTE

SunshineLiix: YESHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Jeong_1nnie: MINHO I WILL BEAT YO ASS UP

"alright guys that was the end of it so stay tuned for the next stream" Jisung stoped the streaming then turned to Minho who was smirking Minho walked up to him and dragged him to the kitchen and kissed him roughly, he then lifted Jisung then placed him onto the counter went down to his neck and suck it slowly, Jisung let out a small moan then minho left a hickey on his neck then they... (I AM NOT GONNA DETAIL THIS READ A BIBLE IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS)