EXTRA

Jisung pov:

I was at Felix's house just letting my kids play with his. I could say that my kid was 3 and his was 2. I kept on talking and laughing all of that sort of jazz until I heard my child screan, she was outside I ran up to her she had blood on her knees "Eommaaaa I s-slipped on the ground" "aww its ok my honey bun it will get well soon" I asked felix for a plaster and he came back with one in his hands. I cleaned off the blood then placed the plaster on her knee.

I decided it was time to go home. I picked Chaelee ( I just thought of a random name) up and said bye to felix and his husband Hyunjin. I went home and Minho was not there I figured that he was still at work so I didn't worry to much. After a 2 hours MInho came back home. "Hey Babe" " hey sweetheart where's chaelee?" "in her room must be playing with her toys"

He nodded "wanna have fun baby" "not when shes here" "Im taking you out tonight" I looked at him for a second then spoke"Who is gonna look after her" "well we could drop her off at Felix and Hyunjin's" I nodded but he did not take my answer " I need words baby" "yes fine ok" I rolled my eyes as he giggled quietly. 

I went to Chaelee's room, "Chae get ready do you wanna go to Aunty felix?" "YES OK" She ran to find some clothes and she did find some very quick. She really love Felix a lot. Felix is always playful around her so yeah. Chaelee has to be Felix's favourite in our family and minho's too but I cant blame them she it very cute. She has my chubby cheeks and Minho eyes.

Authors note:

SORRY GUYS THIS IS THE ACTUAL END

read my other stories guys and I hope you guys liked this story 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 // 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 🎉