Ep 10

Jisung pov:

I fluttered my eyes open, and got up I turned around to see minho shirtless I blushed I tried to run away but I thudded onto the floor instead I guess I slipped on my on slippers"owwww" "OH MY GOD baby are you ok??!"" Yeah Im ok" He nodded then helped me up. I went downstairs to make some food for myself cause breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. I went to the living to see Minho on the couch watching something I guess It was a drama called 'cherry blossoms after winter' I sat next to him and watched with him. 

He saw me and cuddled with me I pecked his forehead and he pecked mine I giggled at his peck and he blushed. I noticed why he blushed because it was my giggle. I giggled again and he blushed harder. He looked like he had enough so then he crashed his lips onto mine and basically it was just a sweet one not rough not soft just sweet. Minho pulled away and we watched the drama.

Minho pov:

I heard little snores coming from my dongsaeng I found it pretty cute since he always looked cute when he was sleeping. I needed to go to the bathroom so I lifted him up and placed him onto the bed. After I finished my business in the bathroom I heard whimpers coming from Jisung's room I slowly opened it to see Jisung crying  I ran up to him and hugged him "Baby whats wrong" "I had a dream t-that you b-broke u-up with me and y-you l-l-left me here when I woke up you weren't in my room so I-i t-thought you l-left m-me..." "baby I would never leave you" He hugged me back while crying his tears out onto my shirt. After a few minutes I heard little snores again coming from the younger. I tucked him and stayed with him until he will wake up.

Leeknow_minho posted:

Leeknow_minho: this is my wallpaper of my cutie pie BF @Hannie_sungs

Likes: 89.4k Comments: 9.6k

SunshineLiix: SO CUTE!! 

BAngboomChan: Noice bro

Jeong_1nnie: SLAYYYYY

xxx-xxx: HE SO PRETTY

xxx-xxx: hes hot...

view more...

I posted a photo of Jisung on Instagram cause I just wanted people to know that he is mine for gosh sakes. I heard Jisung wake up from his sleep he turned around and saw me he opened his arms for a cuddle so I came to him and cuddled with him I wont let him go since he is my beautiful boyfriend FINALLY.

Authors note: This might be the end but I might as well make a special chapter