Day 1. Shift.

Trevorson's P

Trevorson's P.O.V:

This appeared on my news paper recently, I was sitting by my chair flipping page to page, Marcus came over to me and said;

Marcus: "So, what's on the news?" | He questioned.

Trevorson: "Nothing really, it's just there has been a suicide by my street, Saint Roblaxian Hood." | I answered.

Marcus: "Oh my.."

Trevorson: "Yeah, but it says here it could be connected to the disappearance.."

Marcus: "Well since it happened on your street, I'm starting to worry about you disappearing." | He chuckled out with a following nervous laugh.

Trevorson: "Seriously, if I ever disappear from you, just put an chocolate almond donut on my grave."

Marcus: "Pshh, you really love those huh?"

Trevorson: "Uhh, yes, why? is there a problem with that?"

Marcus: "No not really!" | He said with a following laugh as I nudge him a bit.

.
.
.

Time was flying by really quick, I got up from my chair and decided to go home, Marcus has already gone home so I think is time for me to do the same.

I packed up the things I needed and left the station.

It was really dark but good thing there are street lights all around, I sat by next to a bench and waited for a bus to come pick me up, busses at this hour may appear but I'm just not the guy who would walk home this dark.

I looked around and even under the bench just for a quick check because why not?

I putted my head back by the bench and sighed.

I opened my eyes and looked to my right to see a dark and shadowy figure across the sidewalk, it was standing and looking at me, my body striked in fear, I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision but the figure was gone..

I thought it was an illusion so I tried to ignore it, I've been having these visions lately that creeps me out, my therapist says that it's probably a phobia that I've encountered over the past.

But anyways, as time flies by, a bus came by the road and stopped Infront of me, I went in and flicked a coin to the coin deposit by the bus driver and I told him to send me to Saint Roblaxian Hood and sat by a nearby seat.

No one was in the bus as I got in except for the driver, I laid down with my feet crossed and I heard the driver spoke;

Bus Driver: "Saint Roblaxian Hood huh?"

Trevorson: "Yeah."

Bus Driver: "Well I've heard about rumors that there was a dead man who suicided by that hood."

Trevorson: "Yep, I've heard that before, I seen it on the newspaper."

Bus Driver: "Well, it gives me the creeps, I don't usually believe in rumors, but since you've said it's on the newspaper, now I believe it."

Trevorson: "Listen man, you don't have to listen rumors, but if they say it's on the news or newspaper, it's definitely real."

Bus Driver: "Gosh, people these days read this much don't they?"

Trevorson: "Yeah.. they do."

I arrived at my stop and got out from the bus and started walking home, eventually I finally arrived at my door and unlocked it, I got inside and locked the door behind me so no one can get inside.

I turned on the lights and decided to make toast, I changed, ate and went to the couch to watch some news, I left the lights on because why not?

I turned on the TV and putted it on the news to see on what's changed.

Lately I began to go tired as time flies by with me watching TV, I got up from my couch and decided to go to bed, but just a quick check I gone to the nearest closet and opened it.

There was nothing..

I gone to next closet.

There was nothing there..

I checked the windows and opened the blind folds.

There was nothing there..

I opened the other window blind folds.

There was nothing there..

I sighed in relive and went upstairs to my bedroom, I locked it behind me and opened the lights and checked my closet.

There was nothing there..

I checked under my bed.

There was nothing there..

I finally felt safe and decided to go to bed and slept the night away..

.

.

.