Day 3. Article.

The sun started to rise, morning started to appear.

I woke up from my alarm clock ringing it's bells out, I was desperately swinging my hand around the drawer next to me to try and turn off the alarm clock, as I felt it I set it off as I felt relief that it was all peace and quiet.

I wanted to sleep for awhile but I realized about the "Thing" that happened yesterday, I got out and stretch out my arms and legs and cracked my back to adjust my position, I looked over to my phone and started reading texts that has been sent last night.

It was just only my mom chatting about some things that happened lately from last morning and saying if I'm okay and well, I texted back saying that I'm okay and pretty sure she's gonna be relieved.

I went on through bunch of texts like from my comrades, my chief saying stuffs like reports to the other crew and Marcus who's just texted me a minute ago.

---------------------------
7:09 AM.                  78%🔋

< Hey man u okay?
  What happened yestrday?

7:07 AM

oh just some things that happened >

< What things?

investigating >
Researching all of that stuff

< Oh ok im glad ur okay^^

Yeah thx >

----------------------------

After that last text I sent it putted me a smile on my face as he cared about me, I know that since because we swore as kids to protect this town, to protect each other.

Even though yesterday was a little different, at least it's all better. For now..

I got up from my bed and decided to take a bath for once, and then after I had to go down and eat breakfast awhile I watch some news on my phone, the newspaper man didn't came today.. I was concerned because he always delivers newspaper every day, probably just his day off..

I got up from the table and turned off the TV and putted my empty bowl of cereal by the sink and gone to the station, I took the bus instead of walking there because oh boy i was so far away from the station.

I was waiting by the bench for the bus to come pick me up then I saw an old lady trying to cross the road, as a police officer i decided to help her cross the road.

Thankfully there were not much cars around so it was a bit faster to walk across, the old lady thank me and gave me a box of her cookies, I kindly declined but she insisted of me taking it as a thank you gift for helping her cross the street, I thanked her back and walked back across to the bench.

The bus came and surprisingly it was the same bus driver that sent me home 2 days ago.

Bus Driver: "He-Hey! Long time no see." | He waved back to me.

Trevorson: "Actually we met 2 days ago, so I guess it's; Hey again!"

Berkeley: "I haven't told you my name yet but the names Berkeley, I insist of telling you my name since our little small talk about 2 days ago was kinda helpful."