Day 2. Call in.

| The next day |
Trevorson P.O.V
It was morning time, the sun rays flashes before my eyes and my alarm clock rang, I turned it off and got up and spread my arms out like a bird to stretch out, I got off I tired groan and rubbed my eyes to try and fix the vision.

I slid away the bed sheets and get up to go downstairs and get some morning coffee, as I got down I got the coffee beans and putted them in the coffee maker and start making some coffee, I also heard bicycle rings outside and gone to check it out, it was just the newspaper I got to my mailbox and got the newspaper and headed back inside to check on my coffee.

It was ready as I went in and turned off the coffee maker and poured in the coffee in my mug and started reading the newspaper to see what's new for today.

It was nothing much really, just casual things, but as i flip page to page, the last one came up to me, there were more disappearances than before..

Almost 26 people disappeared as last night.. it gave me a chill but I tried to cool it down, on the bottom of the latest news of disappearances was the Drop Dead news I red yesterday while I was at the station, it said that it could be it has some connections with the disappearances or maybe I'm just overthinking..

I heard my cellphone rang and answered it, it was Marcus..

Marcus: "O-Oh thank God, oh u-uh H-Hey man, you heard about the news?" | He sounded worried on the phone but till I answered he became relived..

Trevorson: "News? I'm just reading some newspapers."

Marcus: "Oh, then you've probably already seen the 26 disappearances around didn't you?"

Trevorson: "Yeah but.. why call me in this hour of time?"

Marcus: "Oh, it's just that I wanted to check you in if your doing fine."

Trevorson: "Okay, but that still doesn't cure the concern.."

Marcus: "Sorry about that, maybe I was just worried, because.. remember the suicide that we talked about last night and I said that I was gonna get worried if you disappeared since the suicide happened on your street?"

Trevorson: "Uhh, yeah?"

Marcus: "That's the reason why I called in."

Trevorson: "Well, I'm fine and we'll and I'm still here, just don't worry about me I'll be fine, I'm one of the members of NPOR you know? I'll be fine."

Marcus: "You sure? Your gonna make me even more worried.."

Trevorson: "If so, at least I answered, if something came up I'll move to your house for safety."

Marcus: "If you say so."

We had some small talk and decided to end the call once our conversation ended, I slurped the last drops of water and decided to take a bath and head to the station afterwards.

.
.
.

I arrived at the station and got in to sit at my desk, I saw Marcus on the otherside waving with a smile at me, I smiled back and got to do some papers.