The Gunslinger in Kivotos

It is a dark and starry night in the Gehenna district as I wandered aimlessly to search for my bounty.

Zagan "This is such a pain in the ass."

I look back at the photo I got from the bounty board. All it says is a blonde thug with a black mask with an X. They only gave me the general location, not even any information of frequent sightings.

Zagan "How the hell do they expect me to do this job with only this much information?"

I may be complaining a lot, but this is the third time that this has happened. And the other bounties on the board had even LESS information. They hell do they think I am? A magician? A Fortuneteller? A being that know where everything is?

Zagan "Bah, forget about it. No use in complaining when I've already accepted the job."

I arrive at the general location and I see stores with shattered windows, broken doors and such.

Zagan "Terrorizing people for protection fees and such huh? Seems cliché."

I take a closer look at the glass and see that there are still fragments falling from the window, and since the air is still, that means that this happened recently, not to mention the smell of gunpowder in the air.

Zagan "Hm?"

I hear a group of people laughing and chuckling in the alleyway. I go and take a look to see that are picking on an terrorizing a poor shop owner.

Shop Owner "P-Please stop! Y-You already took everything from the s-store!"

And to not my surprise, the target is the one with her heel on the shop owner. She looks like the leader of whatever the hell group that is, well that just makes things easier. Looks like there are 8 of them, including her.

Target "Hah? What are you talking about? We are just making sure you aren't late on your protection fees."

Shop Owner "B-But I paid you last week!"

Target "Well it wasn't enough, we are gonna amp up the amount that is due!"

Shop Owner "B-But I won't have enough to repair the shop!"

Target "Hahaha! And where in that is my problem? Are you really thinking of resisting? Then you leave us no choice, girls teach him a memorable lesson!"

Shop owner "E-Eek!"

But...Nothing happens.

Target "Huh? Girls! What are you...waiting for...?"

No one was there around her, they all vanished.

Target "Girls?! Where did you all go?!"

I walk out from the darkness whistling while spinning my Revolver in my left hand and a Face mask with an X on it in my right hand. I then tossed the mask at her feet.

Target "Y-You! What have you done to them?!"

Zagan "Oh don't worry about them, they'll be alright, maybe a bit sore in the morning though. But this is about you. Now think about with logically, we can do this the easy way, or we-"

She then picks up the shop owner and holds a gun near his head. I sigh as I was still spinning my revolver on my left hand.

Target "Don't move! Or I'll shoot! And drop your weapon!"

Zagan "Hard way it is."

I stop spinning my Revolver and gently place it on the ground.

Target "That's right, now-!"