Rules are Rules

A whole day passed since when I first got a glimpse of the Sensei from Shale. I wonder how long they have been here for...

Zagan "But on the other hand-"

My stomach then growls.

Zagan "I'm STARVING! What's taking the payment so long to come through? It should've been here hours ago! It's 7 am now!"

I open my wallet and look inside.

Zagan "I could just use what I have on hand right now, but that would dig into my savings...At this rate-OOMPH!"

I walked into someone and we both fell onto the ground.

Zagan "Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!"

I got a closer look and saw that it was the Sensei from Schale as I quickly rose up to my feet.

Zagan "Sorry Sensei!"

Sensei "Oh no, It was my fault, I was deep in thought, my apologies."

I lend him my hand and help him off the ground.

Zagan "So Sensei, what brings you all the way to the streets Trinity?"

Sensei "Well, I was on my way to Trinity's Academy, but I decided that I would want to go get breakfast first."

The moment he said breakfast my stomach growled and echoed. The Six that was in the center of my Halo began to quickly rotate as my face began to flush red.

Sensei "Hehe, would you like to come with me?"

I look towards the ground embarrassed.

Zagan "S-sorry I can't, I currently don't have any money on me at the moment."

Sensei "Oh don't worry, It's my treat."

He gives a gentle smile that makes my heart flutter.

Zagan "A-Alright...If you insist."

We enter a nearby Cafe that serves breakfast, and after we finished eating we chatted a bit at the table.

Zagan "Ha~ You really saved me there Sensei! Thanks a ton!"

Sensei "No problem at all, I'm always there for my students, even former students."

He does the same gentle smile which makes me look away from him.

Sensei "Oh by the way, your halo is really unique I must say. I haven't seen one with a definite number inside."

Zagan "Oh, really?"

I have a Black Halo with a six, with a deep blue shade, in the center and surrounding the six were two black rings.

Zagan "Well, I don't think its that special, to be honest I think Tsurugi's is more unique."

Sensei "Oh so you know Tsurugi?"

Zagan "Well of course I do! Former Upperclassman or not, I atleast know my underclassmens name!"

Sensei "Underclassmen...So does that mean you are a fourth year?"

Zagan "Well, supposedly. That is what I WOULD be. But I left Trinity when I was a 3rd year. And I used to be part of the Trinity Student Council, well it goes by "Tea Party" now."

Sensei then sits in silence for a bit.

Sensei "Then how old are you? If you don't mind me asking."

Zagan "I am currently 18."

Sensei "Then that means your birthday is between January and July."

Zagan "Uh...yeah...?"

The hell is this, an interrogation? We then leave the cafe.