~Hello~

This is my first book so please don't judge.....  I sometimes have problems thinking of what I can say next but I will try my best, more info below.

The following:
Grammar mistakes
Boy love (if a homophobic fxck of)
Curses
Writing in the wrong place (confusion)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Introduction~

Ash Collin

He's shy, sweet, kind, loving, smart, good, sensitive, soft [easy to hurt], doesn't have time for himself and he falls in love very easily. Has a feminine body looks nerdy and girly, wears skirt but still known as a boy, sketcher.

Lily Allen (bestie)

Acts like a guy, strong as hell, doesn't care much about what people say about her, kind, smart, manly, acts like a sister, loves wearing pants, muscle, has a girlfriend and boyfriend [she poly, bi].

Zowie Kally (bestie)

The peace maker in the friend group, smart, kind, shy around unknown people, always worried, girly has a boyfriend, she's a painter.

More info
(Lily, Ash and Zowie works out for fun always fit and healthy there mother's are business woman, Ash's father died so the mother is working there so long, Lily's father is alive so her father shall give her the business when he dies or retires, Zowie's father is to proud of himself he doesn't know that his wife and children are gonna leave him expected Zowie{he's going to give her the business knowing she's not the oldest in the family} and they met through the parents mostly the mother's).

Shadow William

Bad boy with no emotions, strong, protects Ash and his friends, smart but acts stupid, always around friends, dislikes all girls, hits any that touches him[expected Ash], loves animals, has a soft spot and hates other man that likes Ash.

Kaylie William {Lil sis}

Just being cute, loves Ash, hates every girl/women that comes in the house, smart but her mother and father doesn't know that.

Zack Tim

Supportive friend, just there sometime, dislikes other but not Shadow, he loves [friend way] Ash, in a calm zone.