Part 2 - who are you

Ash POV:

"Hey guys is it really seeable" I asked "Yea... " Lily holds her laugh in, Zowie just warning me "Ash I think you wanna watch where you going" with that I looked infront of me and bumped into this guy "Sorry sir I didn't mean to bump into" when I said that I was in his arms "No it's my fault I was in your way, so I'm sorry" I just looked at him and didn't feel the need to argue with him 'cause he look like the type of guy who'd win a argument. "Uhm do you need help with anything" as I asked and let myself free from his grip he just replied with "Yes actually I'm new in this town and I need help with directions to my new school" I looked at him then at my besties then back to him "Sure Why not, right besties"

Well as we walked I ask "What school is it" so he showed me the name and address to my surprise it was the same school I'm in, Zowie was so curious to why my eyebrows lit up so she took a look "Damn... You at our school" she said while she was in shock, Lily said with a soft giggle "What a coincidence" I just look at them with a straight face and told him "You can walk with us" he look at me with a smile and said "Sure I'd love to but what's your name" he asked with a even brighter smile "I'm Ash, Ash Collin and you" I gave him a smile but it was easy to notice, that it was fake but he looked like he didn't mind it at all so he replied and said "Shadow, Shadow William" he said in the process of hugging me.

My friends nows me I don't like random people touching me even when it's someone I just met, so they were scared for him. "Uhmmm... I don't think you should do that" Zowie said "Yea I - I really think you should let go" Lily said. He just looked at them and continued hugging me, all I could do is hug him back but I was struggling to really hold my tears back, so only one drop of tear left my eyes and went on the shirt his wearing. He let go and I looked at him and he wiped my face and smiled, then said "Let's go off to school" my besties was in shock all they could do was follow me but all we could wonder was 'Who are you'