vi.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲

"𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 ? 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵"
- 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✯ ✯ ✯

TW : ANXIETY

The corridors were crowed as usual and the chatters of the students catching up with their friends resonated in it. Few of them were talking about Cameron's party, but only some of them really knew him, the others just went there because he organizes the best parties in town.

Cam and I were childhood friends, we met in preschool and stayed in contact, he was there before my father, during and after, never leaving my side. He didn't know when it happened but he was one of the first person I ever told after. It could've been easier to hide it from him since we didn't go to the same school but he knew me like the back of his hand. He would've figured it out soon enough thus, like for everyone else, I shut him out.

He went to the other school up north, Lakewood high school, meanwhile I was in Westview one. It's dumb really because we live only two blocks away from each other.

The classes we had on Friday were simple enough, Math class which was one of my personal favorite, French, Spanish and finally English. We finished at 2 pm every Friday, making it the best day of the week.

"Hey come on one last hour and we're out of here" Kaya grinned as we walked in the corridor toward our last class of the day.

I always hated english, this year is no exception. From all the three language I can speak it's really the worst.

Plus, the class was boring, the teach was narrow-minded, misogynist, sometimes racist and probably homophobic. Great teach in overall.

"You're dismissed" He announced for the happiness of all.

Everyone rushed to get out and finally be free while Kaya and I waited for Abby to finish putting her stuff into her bag.

"Why are you always this fucking slow ?" Kaya cursed.

"I like taking my time okay" Abby answered, putting on her coat.

"You don't say" I remarked sarcastically as we moved to the exit. "Lemme get my skateboard really quick and we'll be good to go"

"What time is Cameron's party anyway?" Kaya asked following me.

"Nine I think" I replied.

"So we got like seven hours in front of us" Abby remarked.

"And the weather is nice" Kaya added, following Abby's growing idea.

"Surf ?" I finished grinning.

"Surf" "Definitely surf" They succeeded each other.

"Rendezvous at three at the beach ?" I checked, taking my skateboard out of my locker.

"Perfect !" Kaya exclaimed already walking toward the large school door.

"Just take your stuff for the party with you and we'll go directly to my house after the session" I offered. Given that Cameron lived close enough to my place to go there on foot it was easier to dress up at mine.

"You sure it doesn't bother your brother ?" Abby questioned, concerned as always.

"Firstly he isn't there and secondly no probably not" I told her, passing my arm around her shoulder.