#1. He Is Mine (Jay x Daniel)

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
• 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙅𝙖𝙮
𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛/𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩?
• 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 (𝙡𝙤𝙡)

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Jay asked Daniel if he wanted to hangout together. Of course Daniel agreed sense he never had the chance to hangout with anyone without getting bullied.
Daniel decided to wear some casual clothes that he received from Jay. He then waited until Jay came over to pick him up from his house.
A few minutes passed and Jay has arrived. Jay was wearing a black leather jacket with some black jeans and a white T-shirt (Quite like the image from the top)

----

Jay was quite embarrassed and blushing a little sense Daniel was holding him from the back because Jay decided to bring his motorcycle. Meanwhile our dear Daniel was just enjoying himself not even minding the Jay is having a gay panic attack.

D: "Hey Jay!"

J: *?*

D: "Where are we even heading?"

J: *We are heading towards an Ice Cream shop!*

Jay smiled at Daniel. Seeing how happy Daniel was, it made Jay heart flatter. Jay was then in a blushing mess.

D: "Eh really!? That's great it's been a while sense I've had ice cream in a while!"

Jay just smiled while still facing forward on the road. After a few minutes they then arrived to the ice cream shop.
Daniel then let go of Jay and then got off. Jay, being a little disappointed on how Daniel had let go of him then took of his helmet. And then got off his motorcycle.

D: "Aww man the line is kinda long!"

J: *Yea, I mean this Ice Cream is quite famous! It's known for its rich flavor!*

D: "Ah really!? Then the ice Cream must be expensive..."

J: *It is!* *But I don't mind paying for you!*

D: "Ahhh...Are you sure?"

Daniel had a worried face he didn't want his dear friend to pay for some ice cream that cost a lot. Also considering on how much he has received from Jay too.

J: *Yea it's quite alright!*

Daniel accepted the fact that Jay would pay for him. They then went toward the end of the line and then waited until they got to the front of the line. While so both Daniel and Jay just chatted so that they know each other a little more.

----

They were now in the front of the line. Jay asked Daniel if he could order for him considering sense Daniel only understood Jay and also because Jay doesn't talk. Daniel said yes sense it's the least he could do sense Jay is paying for him.

?: "Alright so what can I get y...."

Daniel was a little confused on why the lady Infront of him stopped talking.

D: "Hello! Can I order A rainbow sherbet ice Cream and my dear friend should like the the coffee flavor ice cream!"

?: "...A-Alright would that be all?"

D: "Yes!"

The lady Infront then blushed. I mean who wouldn't have at least a small crush towards Daniel. It as if Daniel was made from a god. A sweet angel. But of course someone wasn't liking on what was going on. Jay. He was a little Jealous on how the lady was blushing at his dear Daniel.

?: "The total is **.**"

Jay then payed for both Ice Cream. Still being a little Jealous he couldn't really do anything.

As they both waited for their ice cream to be served to them they both sat down at a table of two.
Jay was a little glad that they were alway from that lady now that he could have some alone time with Daniel. Of course it only lasted for a minute, until they were interrupted by someone.

?: "Here is your ice cream sir and here is yours."

D: " Thank you!"

?: "Also can I get your num-"

The lady was then interrupted by Jay from grabbing Daniel wrist and dragging him out of the shop.
Daniel was confused on why Jay was acting like this. They then headed towards an ally way.

Jay then pinned Daniel towards the wall.

D: "Jay what's wrong?"

Jay didn't respond in fact he kissed Daniel in the lips. Jay then was forcing Daniel to open his mouth , Daniel was fighting, until Jay bit Daniel lips, making Daniel moan. Jay then licked every part of Daniel mouth not missing any part inside of his mouth. Daniel was melting into the kiss. The kiss was broken apart from Jay leaving a string of saliva between them and leaving Daniel in a panting state.

Jay then leaned down towards Daniel neck. He then started to bite and pick Daniel neck leaving Daniel in a moaning mess. While Daniel was moaning "J-jayyy~"

Jay then looked at him. Kissing him once again. This time they kissed for a few minutes. While doing so Jay lift up Daniel's shirt. And lift his hand touching his nipple and twisting them. Daniel was then able to push off Jay off him leaving Jay a shocking state.

D: "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?"

Daniel was an angry mood, but at the same time he was in a blushing mess. Jay then tried to explain on why he was doing this.

----

Daniel was now at Jay's house right after when they finished their ice cream. He accepted Jay's apology even tho what he did was entirely wrong. Infact Daniel was feeling quite good but he didn't want to admit.

Both Daniel and Jay were then watching a movie ending Daniel fall asleep on top of Jay. Jay didn't wanted to move Daniel off him, and just wanted to keep like this.
And so Jay had fallen asleep while Daniel being on top of him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙄𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨.

𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮! 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧? 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙥!

991 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨