#3 My Dear (Eugene x Daniel)

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
•𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 2 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨
•𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙀𝙪𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚
•𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
•𝘼 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
•𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

"GET OFF ME YOU BASTARD!!!" Daniel yelled out to Eugene. Trying to push him off. Eugene was then punched in the face by Daniel making him have a small nosebleed.

"Now, now, that wasn't so nice huh?" (Eugene)

"Shut it you short bastard..." (Daniel)

Eugene just smile almost as if he's used to getting hit by Daniel. Meanwhile Daniel just wanted to escape from Eugene's grasp.

"You do realize that you'll be punished for hitting me you know." (Eugene)

Daniel then started to apologize for hitting Eugene in the face. He didn't wanted to get punished especially that one specific punishment he hates the most of all.

"I-I'm sorry Eugene please don't do 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 to me." "I'll let you do whatever you want with me just don't punish me..." (Daniel)

"You look so adorable when you beg!" "Well sense you apologize, I won't do 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 to you, now stop crying..." (Eugene)

Eugene then proceeded to wipe Daniel's tears. He then told Daniel to get ready to go out for the first time in a while.

Daniel just put on a plain black turtle neck with some dress shoes and Dress pants with a light-ish brown cloat.

Daniel then waited for Eugene to come pick him up from his room. Daniel isn't really able to go out anywhere and because of that he's alway locked up in his room most of the time by Eugene. Daniel just hopes that one day someone will be able to help him escape or either give him a chance to run alway.

As Daniel waits for Eugene he decided to read for a bit so time could pass by sense he knew that Eugene takes a while. Doing so Daniel was now focused on his book that he didn't know that Eugene was behind his seat. Eugene took the chance to bite Daniel's ear. With that it made Daniel moan a bit. Daniel feeling a little bit disgusted for letting out such a sound for some filthy person.

"Come on were gonna go on a date." (Eugene)

Daniel didn't really respond back towards Eugene and just nodded to signal Eugene. Eugene just smiles, giving Daniel goosebumps down his back.

Daniel then follows behind Eugene out of the room. By that he saw two people standing near the door. By taking a look it was Yuseong and Mandeok Bang the 2 bodyguards that are always beside Eugene...His 'Gun' and 'Goo'.

----

Eugene and Daniel were sitting next to each other on the back of car while Yuseong and Mandeok in the front. While so Eugene had his hand on Daniel thigh, rubbing it, making Daniel quite uncomfortable. Daniel couldn't really do anything as he was weak. And he would get caught in a matter of seconds by Eugene. He's tried to escape at least 7 times with out any luck withen the past 3 years.

It was hard to plan an escape, sense Eugene is quite smart. I mean he is the CEO of workers by just the age of 19. If Daniel was able to still be aloud to go to school then he would of been a 2nd year by now, while Eugene would be a third year. Eugene does still go to school tho.

Eugene also knew a secret of Daniel, his 2 bodies. Eugene loves both of Daniel bodies. (His original body is in the era where he had a glow up). I mean he should sense they are the same person.