#5 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 (𝙅𝙖𝙮 𝙭 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡)

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚
𝘼𝙐: 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝘿𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨.
゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

Daniel's POV
Man who would of thought being an idol would be so hard. But the good thing is I was able to become famous quite quick, which I'm quite glad since I learned that the more your famous the more you earn more profit, meaning I'm able to help out my mom with money with this body! Though I actually quite enjoy being an Idol..

----

As more time passed by, I've gain more popularity as for Duke, he is also gaining popularity! Which I'm very glad.

Their was a total of 9 people in my group. (which I will not introduce)
I was the main singer of the group, since I attended to have more of an angelic type of voice. Well at least for the songs that are soft and warm, I'm not sure how to describe them...

Of course I had to stop attending school since I was an idol by now and that I started to do online school as I didn't want to stop getting educated. But of course just because I'm an Idol, doesn't stop me from visiting my friends. Sometimes when me and my friends attend to hangout outside I would put an disguise such as wearing a mask and a hood. Not much of a fan of hats so hood it is.

The most I hangout with, is Jay! He is my best friend. He might not be able to talk, but I still understand him....somehow...

----

But it's not everyday that I'm able to be in peace with my friends, of course the 4 Crews are still in the way...

----

"Hey Boss, is it alright if I go take my dog out for a walk?" (Daniel)

"Sure, but wear your disguise, remember the last time you didn't?" (Daniel's Boss)

"Yea, I know..." (Daniel)

"Alright now go take Enu out for a walk!" (Daniel's Boss)

"A-Alright, thanks boss!" (Daniel)

My boss then smiles in response I very like my boss, he is very kind and takes care of us. (K-pop group)

I got myself and Enu prepared to go outside for a walk. I decided to go to Jay house so that Enu is able to see her puppies since it's been quite a while.

"Alright Enu, are you ready for a walk?" (Daniel)

*Bark* (Enu)

"I'll take that as a yes!" (Daniel)

----

As me and Enu went for a walk, Enu then started to get scare. I looked around to see what could of made Enu scared, I couldn't find anything that would of made Enu scared.

I decided to go ahead to another place, since the place we were made Enu scared.
As I did I started to feel a pair of eyes on me. I looked around to see it their was anyone. No one was around, infact the place was empty besides me and Enu.

"Alright Enu, you wanna take a jog now?" (Daniel)

*Bark Bark* (Enu)

Enu then started to run off. I chased after her, and notice that she wanted to get out of their quickly.

----

10 Minutes Later

----

We at least jogged for about 10 minutes always from that place. I felt a whole lot more safe since the place I'm at right is packed with people.
I sat down in a bench and took out my phone to text Jay that I'll be passing by his house. I got a quick response from Jay, notifying me that I can.