#2 Real Talent (Gun x Daniel x Goo)

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
•𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙝. 25-26
•𝙆𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜
• 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜

That kid really got some talent. No one is berily to take my hands off them self. I wonder show strong that kid is if he was able to do that...

----

After the accident that happens between Gun and Daniel. Gun has been thinking about Daniel a lot.

----

"Hey Gun..." Gun then turned to where the voice came from. He saw Goo standing near his door frame. "What?" Gun respond with an harsh rude tone. "Man no need to be angry, I haven't even done anything." Goo said while smirking and walking towards Gun, who was sitting down on his bed.

"Anyways what's been in your mind lately? You barely space out unless something or someone is caught in your head..." (Goo)

"Theirs this one kid that's been caught in my head lately..." (Gun)

"Man I know your pervert, but I didn't expect you to get off by a kid."

....Gun then attacked Goo. Both fighting eachother to death. It took a while for them to stop. Luckily Gun room wasn't much of a mess considering on how badly they fought.

----

"For the last time I didn't get off by a kid! You Idiot." (Gun)

"Alright, alright I get it man......was it a girl or boy?" (Goo)

"I SWEAR TO GOD GOO!!!" (Gun)

Gun then started to chase goo out of his room. Just like some kids playing a game of tag or so. Goo then half apologized sense he quite pissed Gun, even tho he would care less.

"Now, can I finish what I wanted to say?" (Gun)

Gun was looking down at goo who was on his knees after getting hit right in the forehead really hard causing a bruise to come up...

"Yess..." (Goo)

"As I was saying, the reason why this kid is stuck in my head is precisely how much of a fun guy he was." (Gun)

"....You do realize this isn't making it any better that you didn't get off by a kid even tho your 20 years old right?" (Goo)

"...Do you want another bruise on your forehead?" (Gun)

"No sir!" (Goo)

"Anyways, what I meant is that the kid got some talent." (Gun)

"Really?" "Where you even meet this person anyways and also is it a boy?" (Goo)

"I meant them at J High School in the slave audition event thing...and he's a boy." (Gun)

"What's so fun about the dud anyway?..." (Goo)

----

As Daniel was walking home from school he received a message from his mother. Daniel was smirking sense he was able to 'talk' to his mother...

"What's with the smirk?" Daniel got startled  on where the voice came from and their he saw some sports car, with Gun and Goo inside.

"Oh it's you from that slave audition thing..." (Daniel)

Daniel was a little frighten of Gun, mostly because he didn't really know how to fight and also because he knew Gun must be strong sense he was able to scare Vasco back then.