Chapter 1: Electromaster!

Talking: Nice to meet you.

Whispering: Idiot.

Thinking: (What the heck is happening?)

------------------------------------------------------------------

【3rd Person POV】

Academy City is a chaotic place, to say the least. There are people with supernatural abilities walking around like it's the most normal thing in the world, incredible technological advancements that no other part of the world has, and of course phantoms.

As weird as the technological haven may be, there are always times to relax and just be typical teens for the students of Academy City. We set our focus on a boy with brown hair and scarlet eyes eating a donut next to a girl with chestnut-colored hair and brown eyes that matched her hair and was drinking some soda.

They didn't seem to be talking but there was a comfortable aura around them in their pleasant silence. But their tranquil moment was interrupted when a group of older guys approached them.

A nearby couple was watching this go down from a distance.

Woman: Are they alright?

Man: Do you think we should call judgment?

Back with the pair of brunettes, they both sighed simultaneously and seemed to pay no mind to the group of men surrounding them.

Misaka: It really is never dull in this city.

Yato: You can say that again.

-Timeskip brought to you by Yato and Misaka chilling on a park bench together-

We can see one of the thugs from earlier running down an alley, trying to escape from whatever is chasing him.

Guy: Damn! This is not my lucky day! Who the hell is that!?

The guy continued running but looked back (terrible mistake) when a girly voice alerted him.

???: Hold it right there!

The guy suddenly tripped because he wasn't looking forward while running (terrible mistake) and was harshly slammed onto the concrete floor of the alley, he attempted to stand up but was swiftly restrained by none other than Kuroko Shirai!

The girl put the much older teenager in a wristlock and his eyes watered from the pain, Kuroko smiled as she pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed him to a metal pole so he couldn't escape. Kuroko ran off in search of the other dudes who had been harassing Misaka and Yato earlier, she then spoke through her earpiece.

Kuroko: This is Kuroko Shirai. One offender captured. Uiharu, where are the remaining savages?

Elsewhere, a girl with black hair and a flower crown is typing fast on a computer.

Uiharu: Turn left at the end of that alley, then another left in 5 meters.

Kuroko: Copy that.

Said Kuroko as she ran forward and turned the corner only to see 4 passes out teenagers. 2 of them were twitching from electrical shocks and the other 2 had shoe-shaped bruises on their bodies with Yato and Misaka calmly standing above the unconscious thugs.