No Ordinary Girl

Madami nadin kaming napagusapan pero...

Iilang beses ko palang syang nakakausap talaga. talagang madami lang kaming napapagusapan sa mga oras na yun.

Lagi din kasi siyang busy sa work niya kaya natutuwa ako dahil nirereplyan padin niya ako kahit papaano.

Di ko din akalain na i-fofollow back niya ako at babasahin niya yung ibang gawa ko though pinapabasa ko talaga yun sa kanya ng sapilitan haha. wala lang. gusto ko lang mabasa niya baka kasi makarelate siya o kaya naman matulungan niya akong i-improve pa yung gawa ko. tsaka minsan...

Ready naman ako kung sabihin niyang "Sige next time babasahin ko yan." kasi nga alam kong busy nga siyang tao tsaka madami din siyang ibang binabasa o ginagawa sa buhay niya. pero salamat kasi minsan napapagtyagaan niya basahin ang gawa ko. at mas nakakatuwa ay kapag nilike/vote niya yung gawa ko. at mas nakakagulat e yung magcomment siya dun sa gawa ko. Mga araw na lumilipas at...

Espesyal nadin ang tingin ko sa kanya kasi nga natutuwa ako dahil hindi siya kagaya ng ibang sikat na writer na snob. basta alam niya na yun kung ano ang ibig kong sabihin.

Dahil nga espesyal ka sakin...eto yung ginawa ko para sayo. sana magustuhan mo.

Sorry if this is not a full English version, I just can't explain myself that deeper in English because sometimes, there are Tagalog words that don't have exact translation or meaning in English language so yeah...sorry about that. I'll tell you why it is in Tagalog ;) or maybe you'll notice it ;)

Maybe you got a little bit shocked about this update (or not). It's for you because you've been special to me too in a different way. Well, you see...

When you talk to her, see her as if she is a book, as if you are reading her... that you have to pay all your attention when having a conversation with her and with that...you'll know her content...you'll see what kind of person she is. That's how I see her...just like her stories...you'll never know what's going on in her thoughts that might change at the end of the story. But even though you can't read her, she's willingly to tell you her thoughts...all you need to do is talk to her directly. As she always say "I won't bite".

I'm lucky because I'm one of those people whom she talks to, because it is an honor to know and talk to someone like her. for she had so many followers that I thought she won't even notice my message to her and luckily she replied and also considered me as a friend of hers (I guess? :D), well...if not...I'm still happy that I could talk to her.

Just like the book... you can never tell the content of it by just looking at the cover or the brief description you see at the back of the book cover, you can only know everything when you read the entire book from cover to cover when you paid your attention to every little detailed and content of it. Just like this very special person...she's no ordinary because the way she is, makes her extraordinary. What makes her extraordinary? Simply because she has something to give.

To Ms. GandangSora:

I know we haven't known each other that long and that much but you have shown me what you have and who you truly are. I'm happy that I have met someone like you in my life. Even we haven't seen each other even though we're just blocks away from one another still you've trusted me. And I hope to see you soon, not knowing what I am. ;) It will come. Soon. Now you're just a writer but soon enough you'll be an Author. One of those famous author. I'm looking forward for it to happen and as I have said to you that I will buy that book once it is released. Just tell me if it's already available in the market. Okay? I hope it will come to you in no time. And I hope you also finish writing the story of Miller and start your new trip genre to try on. I know it will also be hit to your readers. I promised to support your works so I'm also one of those people who always annoy you on Updates and posting the next chapter. I hoped you're not pissed of what I'm doing :| anyway, I hope you still stay humble and simple as you are now and when you are already known by many. I'm glad that I have wrote this and one day, I hope you'll remember me through this because I know sometime in the future that you won't remember the name ErosIsBroken because there will be a lot of people who will be eager to be noticed by you. What I'm trying to say is that...when you have your dreams come true, always not forget those people who supported you, even if it's not me but all your followers and supporters who supported you. You are there because of them. Always remember that okay? So I guess I have to cut this sentiments. Take care always. Good luck writing and on your stories. Always make it meaningful so that many would learn something out of it. God Bless you on your career and everything that you will be doing in your life. Never forget to thank HIM as well.

Your Admirer, Supporter and Friend,

Eros

To all the readers who read this:

I hope you check out her works as well. It's really great, I assure you that. Thanks for reading this tribute of mine to her. Thanks for spending time reading this and when you're done...go to her profile and follow her or something. This is my way of helping her to known more and her works. That's all. Thanks a lot.