She is now...

I've known her for almost a year now. and i saw and i knew how she have done it. I support her in her every decision she makes. So this is just my simple help of promoting her work. 

She have self-pub one of her works, Miss number 1 in my heart. The epic love story of Nathan and Miles. I read the book here in Wattpad, and i can say...it's one of a hell kind of story...what i mean is... its really good. not just good but its actually a great story. You'll learn from it, love it, hate it, cry over it and maybe hooked or addicted to it, just like what it has done to me. 

I am expecting that book to be published and I got the chance to know that she's planning to self-publish it instead of waiting for it to be discovered by big and known publishing companies and now she's done it. She has now in her hands the concrete book and it is also available as an E-book. But still, i hope and i know that it will be noticed by those companies. And more people will know her worth. But for now, i will just help her promote her book because i know it is worth a penny. So...what are you waiting for? Grab your own copy now! :) 

Just go to her profile  GandangSora for the instructions on how you can get a copy of her book. Or You may also check the external link for more details.

Go and get a copy of that book. :)

To Ms. GandangSora,

Congratulations on your first ever self-pub book. I know it will be a hit so prepare yourself for they will come and hunt you down just to have that book :) If you need anything, any help and the likes... you know where to find me, you know how to reach me. ;)

Again, Congrats and always keep your feet on the ground and look up. :D

Your Admirer, Supported and Friend,

Eros