Chapter 14

Garaa's pov

I look around. I noticed there rooms have there first name initial on it, so all i need is to look for a L. Once I find it I knock, cause unlike Neji I'm polite and have manners. I look around the room and see lee doing a hand stand? "Hey Garaa, before you say anything i forgive you. I thought over it and with a little advice from karma I understand that it wasn't your guys fault, sorry for giving you the cold shoulder i just didn't know until like a few minutes ago." Well that caught me entirely off guard. "But lee I haven't even sad how sorry i am or how you deserve better than me or how beautiful you are or how you are just a all around adorable and beautiful person," i just don't get it how could he forgive me. "It's fine, i can see it in your eyes, they tell me everything you wanted to say and more." I go over and Hug him. " by the way Garaa the answer is yes, I would love to be your boyfriend." I couldn't help but smile at that, some thing I haven't done in a long time and he was able to make me do it again. 

Lee's pov

I thought about what karma said. And he was right like always. At least he is trying and I can tell everything he wants to say just by looking into his lovely pale sea foam eyes. I've fallen hard haven't I. When I pull back from the hug I can't help but be enchanted by garaa's smile. "What's wrong", Garaa asked. "Nothing it's just, YOUR SMILE IS SO CUTE". "W-what" oh come on you he isn't serious. I hug him really tight. Sooooo cute.

Garaa's pov 

Lee hugs me really tight, like really really tight. I look down to ask him to let go but I can't bring my self to do it. He's to adorable. His black hair just fits him so well, his big beautiful eyes that I can get lost in for hours, his smile that can bring joy to anyone's heart no matter how damaged. And of course his contagious personality, one laugh makes you burst into joy, just wanting to spend your whole life be his side. "Hey you want to watch something with me", he looks up and ask. " sure we can until karma finishes with super."

L- "wait how do you know karma's name"

G- " well, Itachi talks about him a looooootttt, so by the way he was looking at him if was kinda obvious"

L- " really, well we will have to tell the others tomorrow or so"

G- "ok, so watch you want to watch"

" how about Ouran high school host club, I haven't seen it before," lee asked ", sure I don't have a problem with it". Me and lee sit down on lees bed facing the tv, fixing all the blankets and pillows just right so we are comfortable. I rap my arm around lees shoulders and hit play, staying like that until supper was ready.