VIII. SERENITY TAKES HOLLYWOOD

Taken place May 16, 2016

In the last year Serenity's life began to shift she went from being a model to a well know talk show host overnight. It was exciting transition for her from receiving praise from people in the industry to soon have opportunities knocking on her door. Going from red carpet to movie premieres she was living the dream. Just then an opportunity for her to appear on late night show became a reality.

As Serenity is heading out the airport alongside her security team, the paparazzi slowly start to approach and surround Serenity's team. They start to ask her ridiculous questions like if she was in a relationship with Johnny among other things.

She kinda laughed the question off in her head and wave off paparazzi saying she needed to get going. She thought it was absurd that people thought she was in a full blown relationship with Johnny just because she had him on her show once and went out to dinner afterwards. Their relationship between was friendly they texted here and there but nothing romantic was going on between the two of them.

Serenity wasn't the type to disclose her personal life to the public she knew that people talk after all in the industry whether even if it's rumors or even something that's factual. Serenity heads up to her hotel room to rest for a while to relax. Later approaches as she's on the set of the Jimmy Kimmel show to do hair and makeup.

Her attention went towards to making sure that she got posted a pic on the gram in order to get the word out about het guest appearance later on tonight. Serenity was a bit nervous but she shake the feeling and gained back the confidence in herself.

@TheRealSerenityCrawfordWatch me on Jimmy Kimmel Tonight  ✨💗#CrawfordCrew

Watch me on Jimmy Kimmel Tonight ✨💗
#CrawfordCrew

There was a small knock on the door as one of the staff members entered in to remind Serenity that she's on in a few. "Okay I'll be out shortly" Serenity spoke as she gets some last minute touch ups nods before heading out the dressing room.