I love you...all of you

Sorry for starting out with smut but like it was just an idea that came to me randomly like OML. Also, Soda is 19 and Steve is 20. Also, you can play this song if you like. Enjoy the story!

-Soda's POV-

I feel ugly. I am ugly. That's all I feel now. I got together with Steve a couple of years ago, but recently I just feel...different.

I don't like the way I look. I don't like my hair. I don't like my eyes. I don't like my jawline. I don't like my thighs. I hate that I'm dumb. I hate everything about me. I look like my mom, they say. Bullshit. My mom was beautiful. I'm not.

I was working on a car today when I heard someone whistle. "Lookin hot, Soda!" Steve called out. "Thanks." I say blandly. "You alright, baby?" Steve asks. "Yeah I'm fine." My voice cracked a bit. God why'd that happen! I'm not going through puberty!

"Okay..." Steve said uncertainly, and walked away. My shift ended a couple hours later and I was cleaning the counter when someone wrapped their arms around me. I knew it was Steve. "You almost finished, sweetheart?" Steve kissed my neck. "Yeah I'm almost done." I smile a bit because I know Steve loves me.

But how does he love someone like me?

"I'm gonna go start up my car. Don't take to long, alright?" Steve said. "Alright, I won't dear." And he walked out the door, leaving me in the empty store.

I finished up and headed out. The air was cool and the night sky was only illuminated by the moon. I walked to Steves car and got in the passenger side. He fastened the seatbelt and we left DX. Steve turned on the radio and this One direction song came on.

"You don't know-ow-ow! You don't know you're beautiful..." Steve sang loudly. I smiled at my boyfriend. He was beautiful. Not me. I was the "hot" one in the family but honestly that's not true. I don't like self pity but...I mean every word I say.

We finally pulled up to the apartment that we bought last year. I walked out and shut the door of our car and made my way to the front of the house. Steve followed behind with the house key, swinging around on his finger. I rushed my way inside when he opened the door. I took off my shoes and flopped down on the couch.

"You tired sweetheart?" Steve asked me. "Yeah...a bit." I said softly. "Well let's get you to the bedroom before you fall asleep on the couch again." Steve swung his arm around my legs and back and carried me bridal style to our bedroom. He laid me on the bed and took off his jacket, laying next to me.

I don't know why but I started to tear up. I just felt so ugly, so hopeless. I turned to the opposite side and let my tears run down.

"Soda?" Steve asked me. "Why are you crying?" "Am I ugly, Steve?" I asked him through sobs. Steve cradled me in his arms after propping up. "Why would you ever think that?" "I just...feel so ugly." I sobbed into his arms. Steve rubbed my back.

"I don't understand how you love me. Look at me! I'm a disaster and-" Steve shut me up by kissing me. I sat there bewildered. He pulled back and spoke softly. "I love you...all of you Soda. I'll love you no matter how old we get or if we're so old we forget our names, I will continue to love you. Day after day. Night after night." Steve then proceeded to kiss me passionately.

I kissed him with all I had. We then ended up making out. One thing led to another and he was French kissing me and our clothes were scattered on the floor. He went down to my neck and started to kiss and suck on it. I moaned softly ass he also started caressing my thighs.

"God your perfect, baby. Your body is perfect." I just felt loved at that moment. I looked up at him. He had love and passion sparkling in his eyes. I smiled at him. Steve went to the side of our bed and grabbed a condom and lube. He slipped on the condom and poured some lube onto his cock.

He held my legs up and aligned himself with my ass. "I love you, sweetheart." He leaned forward and kissed me as he slid inside of me. I leaned my head back. When he was inside me, he went out a bit and started thrusting in me.

I panted. I had to bite my lip so I wouldn't moan so loudly. "Let them out, Soda. Let me hear that beautiful sound. The sound that turns me on more than anything." I let out a small moan even though I knew I could end up louder than this. Steve was going slow, I panted a little and let out a moan every couple of minutes.

"Steve," I panted. "faster! Please!" I begged. "Alright." He started going a bit faster. I moaned a bit louder. "Please! Fuck me! Faster! Harder!" I was begging him. Without hesitation, Steve was going even faster, and ramming into me with force.

"~Uh!" I moaned. "God that feels so good!" I was moaning loudly. "I know you like it!" Steve groaned. I suddenly, without warning, came all over myself. I felt Steve cum inside of me. Steve flopped down next to me.

"Steve?" I turned my head towards him. "You love me right?" I asked him. "I love you with all my heart. You are my one and only. My forever. And that's a fact." He turned his head towards me. "Do you think I'm-" "Shut up your hot, idiot." Steve kissed me hard. I kissed him back, ready to start round two.