Their relationship/friendship with the Beasts

Hey there..MYB-1228 and anyways i thought if i tell you guys what my Beyblade burst ocs had their relationships or friendship they had with the beasts so yeah and anyways I hope you guys liked it. And yeah i was planning on doing a remake of my ocs someday so yeah

My POV: What are the girls' type of relationship/friendship with the beasts?

MYB-1228 (Me): Hey girls..i wanna ask, what's your relationship/friendship with the beasts?

Georgia: Well..Ben and i aren't actually "in a relationship" but we do get along as both team leaders and friends..nothing surprising there..we're pretty much like an "opposites attract" type of friendship to be honest..like I'm much more of a soldier than an wild animal like ben...Uh no offense if he hears this, kid..

Zyla: Chief and i would get along with ken but I'm not sure..i mean i do have a habit on taking things a little too literally...i mean don't get me wrong, i don't mind if he calls me a xylophone..or "Zyla-phone" well to be honest, i did play a toy xylophone when i was little so i guess I'll consider that his nickname for me..

Chief: You sure about that?

Zyla: Chief, Georgia called me "Garden snail"..and your constantly mistaken for a "Rabbit-doll"..

Chief: Huh..touché..and I'm not a rabbit doll! I'm basically a puppy wearing a rabbit hoodie created by your dad! (In my AU, Chief from AT21 was created by Zyla's father and was given to her as a birthday present.)

Zyla: Hm double touché..

Tasha: My relationship with yoga is rather a little complicated or somewhat like an "opposites attract" kinda thing. Yoga "denies" on having a crush on me and would probably get teased a little by his teammates and i would honestly accept the fact that he doesn't like me..but i doubt he's just hiding his feelings, crush or not..but I did sometimes notice him getting a little jealous whenever I'm with another guy whether it's from students in my other class or in my main class in general..i might never know but i doubt he likes me way deep down.

Patricia: Hmm..i am not sure where to begin but hyousuke does view me as a "mysterious" type of individual or rather "Weird" the first time we encounter each other before the match..my conscience tells me that i might have a small interest to him.. however, i only think that it might be platonic as in..."Just a friend"..and sometimes he would even asked me to walk home with him since he and i are neighbors and i would possibly have a personal discussion with him whenever he has any problems...mainly about some of his issues..whenever we are heading home after training..

Railynn: Raita and I get along ever since we were kids..though we did have some different tastes..and by that i mean interests like food, after-training hobbies and whatnot like ever since me and my friends were in a private elementary school, he was curious about me eating frozen yogurt..but it's not that hard to try something new, right?...anyways he's actually quite fun to be around with..and i always try my best to understand whatever situation he's in..

Well that's all about it and I hope you guys liked this. This is MYB-1228 Over and Out.