Some Questions

Hey guys MYB-1228 here and anyways i thought if i give you guys some questions about my ocs so yeah and take your time in answering them i'm not rushing you guys and again i hope you guys liked this.

Also, you guys can put your answers in the comments if you want to or you guys can use this just be sure to credit me 🙂

Here are some questions:

1.) Who's your favourite amongst my ocs and why? And what are your thoughts/opinions about the rest of the girls?

2.) What type of personality do you think the girls have?

3.) How protective do you think the girls are?

4.) How smart/intelligent do you think the girls are?

5.) How caring and concerned are they towards the beasts and to other people?

6.) Are there times where they stopped talking to the beasts? Yes? or No? And why?

7.) How strong do you think the girls are?

8.) How independent the girls are?

9.) How mature are they in handling the bullies at school whether physically or mentally?

10.) And how do you think they firstly met each other before they met the beasts? And what type of friendship do they have with each other with:

- Georgia

- Zyla (And Chief)

- Tasha

- Patricia

- Railynn

11.) Are there times that the girls snapped or lose their temper/patience at someone? yes or no? and why?

12.) If they meet other teams other than the beasts, who would they encounter? and why?

13.) If the girls had phobias (Fears) what would they be? and what could be the reason of it?

Well that's all about it and I hope you guys liked this and good luck answering all or some of the questions i have. This is MYB-1228 Over and Out.