Facts about them

Hey there..MYB-1228 and anyways here is a literature of mine and i thought if i tell you guys about some things or facts about my Beyblade burst ocs had their so yeah and anyways I hope you guys liked it. 

My POV: There are some things/facts you should know about the girls A.k.A The Power Squad so yeah.

Things you should know about:

Georgia Aisaki:
-

She sometimes has an attitude of skipper from Penguins of Madagascar. Ironically, she named her pet husky with the same name.
- Her birthday is on July 13th.
- She is known to have a friendly relationship with Ben in some occasions.
- She has a heart and mind of a soldier. It would be possible that she adapted that personality from her parents.
- She learns martial arts and self defense in her spare time in her training along with her teammates.
- She is also a vice captain in the Girl's volleyball club.
- She takes Guitar lessons (Both acoustic and electric).
- She also loves cooking and baking along with the rest of the girls.
- Like Zyla, her favorite season of the year is Spring.
- She sometimes likes Cats, Dogs and especially her Sanrio character, Keroppi.
- She sometimes likes cooking and baking with zyla as well as taking photography lessons in her spare time or even in school events.
- It's possible that Georgia has feelings towards zyla as she nicknames her "Garden Snail" or "Rabbit girl" but its known to be platonic.

Zyla Midorihime:
- She likes animals like Rabbits, puppies and especially her Sanrio character, My Melody.
- Her birthday is on November 13th.
- She is similar to Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa 2.
- Along with Georgia, her favorite season of the year is Spring.
- She has a friendly relationship with Ken in some point but she tends to avoid him whenever he has his anger issues.
- Others think that despite her Sweet appearance and Kind personality, she can be a little aggressive and was known to have learn self defense.
- She is also flexible like the rest of the girls.
- She is the first girl who hasn't screamed in her entire life and was actually the most calm, mostly quiet, amongst the team..though she tries her best to scream in some occasions.
- She likes Painting and Drawing in her spare time.
- She is the libero of the girl's volleyball club.
- She likes cooking and baking along with Georgia and the rest of the girls.

Tasha Kurumi:
- She is a huge fan of Rico from Penguins of Madagascar, Blast Man from Mega man 11 and Agoti from Friday Night Funkin'.
- Her birthday is on September 24th.
- She has philophobia (Fear of falling in love. which is why she kept her feelings for yoga to herself).
- Despite her appearance, others think that she's the tallest amongst the team but in reality, She's actually the "Mid-Tallest" or she's just as tall as Yoga.
- She has a pet Golden Retriever named Rusher.
- She also loves cooking and baking Georgia and the rest of the girls. however, whenever she and the rest of the girls are baking something, she lets them put it in the oven since she sometimes ends up burning them.
- According to Georgia, it is known that she is allergic to persimmon.
- She likes playing the bass and sometimes an acoustic guitar in her spare time. And was known to sing (sometimes in Korean) beautifully, however, she only kept that part to herself and often sings alone. (Tasha: Its true I do..also patricia taught me how to sing in Korean so yeah..)
- She is the middle blocker of the girl's volleyball club.
- She is also flexible like the rest of the girls.
- She knows how to fix cars was known to be lifting any number of heavy objects for some reasons.
- Her favorite season of the year is Summer.
- She likes Turtles, Call Ducks, Tigers and especially and her favorite Sanrio character, Badtz Maru.
- Due to her strength, she can break anything in seconds or sometimes taking her anger out on strangers in the streets. However, this only happens whenever she's angry. (Railynn: Yeah and I did somehow saw her breaking a stranger's bones..especially whenever she comes home in the streets at night.
Tasha: Hey! that guy was asking for it..!)

Patricia Hanayuki:
- She is seen rarely or often smiling at some point. Because, in her childhood she really doesn't know how to smile until she befriended Georgia and the others.
- Her birthday is on December 27th.
- The orange glasses she wears were anti-radiation glasses and were originally came from her father in his younger days. (Though, she and her father had a bit of trauma once anyone ask to take off their glasses. and it would be possible that Hanzosuke/Hanzo and Patricia were extremely attractive and wearing glasses is the only way to conceal their Charm/beauty from others.)
- She and Hyousuke are (somewhat) childhood friends and would often share their interests with each other.
- She takes flute and Kendo (Swordfighting) lessons from her father. Which is why he gave her his special flute sword he created in the past, however, only railynn knows about it as she keeps it as a secret.
- It would be possible that Patricia originally came from Korea as her father is known to be half Korean and half japanese and her mother seems to understand him due to her time learning korean, resulting her to be half Korean and half japanese.
- Her mother is secretly known to be a swordswoman as she combines her parasol with a sword. However, only she and her father know about her secret and would often ask her husband (Hanzosuke/Hanzo) to have a "duel" with her.
- She rarely express her emotions and sometimes can be very blunt and cold but in reality, she has a gentle, caring side.
- She is rather stoic and also a mysterious beauty and was known to be quite attractive as others tried to impress her or winning her over (However, they ended up either getting rejected or friend-zoned by her). Her ONLY love interest is none other than Hyousuke himself though, she is having some time confessing her feelings.
- She also loves cooking and baking along with the rest of the girls.
- She has a pet white Maltese named Hana.
- She is a little fan of Kowalski from Penguins of Madagascar, Peko Pekoyama from Danganronpa and Rasazy from Friday Night Funkin'.
- Her favorite season of the year is Winter.
- She takes Ballet and Piano lessons in some occasions. Like Tasha, she also sings (sometimes in Korean) beautifully whenever she's alone.
- She speaks in a very formal language which the others rarely understands and basically the MOST mature amongst her teammates.
- She is the Wing Spiker of the girl's volleyball club.
- She is very flexible and athletic amongst the group.
- She likes wolves, foxes and especially her favorite Sanrio character, cinnamoroll.

Railynn Hiyori:
- She is a little similar to Kotoko utsugi from Danganronpa Ultra Despair girls due to her liking of adorable things.
- Her birthday is on April 15th.
- She is also a fan of private from Penguins of Madagascar and Kotoko Utsugi from Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls.
- Her favorite season of the year is Autumn/Fall.
- Only she knows about the secret about Patricia's flute.
- She also loves cooking and baking Georgia and the rest of the girls.
- She takes gymnastics lessons and her mother would sometimes teach her some of the basics, mainly ribbon twirling.
- She has a pet munchkin cat named Munchy.
- Like Georgia, she also takes photography lessons and sometimes goes out to take pictures of school events, Field Trips and her teammates for scrapbooking.
- Like Tasha, she also likes Call Ducks and Cats, Penguins and pandas especially her favorite Sanrio character, Hello Kitty.
- She is also flexible like the rest of the girls.
- She is the Setter of the Girl's volleyball club.
- She likes playing the drums and piano in her spare time.
- She is somewhat irritated when others called her the "Shortest" amongst the team but she's actually just as tall as Raita.

Well that's all about it and I hope you guys liked this. This is MYB-1228 Over and Out.