chapter 8

The love hashira was unusually quiet compared to how she is normally, her thoughts are on the woman that is walking/jogging next to her. Mitsuri watches the age from the corner of her eye the age girl almost reminds Mitsuri of herself that makes her both sad and happy.

Happy because she maybe found someone who would understand her better but sad knowing what it's like to be judged but Mitsuri knows the age had it worse. She asks a question to make small conversation with the age.

"What's your favourite food!"

Mitsuri was nervous about asking the age the question she unintentionally yelling it. Glancing at the love hashira you give a slight smile.

"I haven't tried many foods as there is a lack of it but I do enjoy sweets they're hard to come by, curry and Amy's special dish are my favourites."

Giving a shy smile to Mitsuri looking down slightly and muttering out another food as she looks at you excited.

"I do enjoy strawberries"

Mitsuri sequels loudly causing some birds to fly away, Mitsuri knows what she'll get you, she then sees you get a steeled face as you stare ahead.

"We're closing in on our objective."

Mitsuri let off a noise that sounded similar to Claire's and phym when we start a mission. Once the two girls enter a village, similar to the one with the flower demon but a bigger. They both get stared at from fascination to lust and fear.

I could tell the fear was directed at me due to all the scars covering my face, arms and my shoulders, it wasn't half obvious but it didn't bother you however what did bother you was all the staring Mitsuri got from the men.

Pulling off the cape coat that I wear and put it around Mitsuri to cover her glaring as I walk forward with Mitsuri following from behind holding onto her haori and the cape you've given to her she holds onto them as looks at your back and on your shoulders she sees bite marks, claw and what she thinks are whip marks as well. I slow down for Mitsuri to catch up glancing at Mitsuri once she reached my side looking up to see it's around noon, too early for any demons to come out.

"We should search around."

"Right yes!"

Giving a final glance at the love hashira the age splits up from her to look around, she walks past where a bunch of kids are playing when three kids run up to her.

"Miss miss are you here to fight the scary monster?"

"You can't ask her that! Mama and Papa told me we shouldn't talk about to people."

"It's not like she'll believe us."

Y/n goes down onto her knees so she can speak to the three kids better, she tilts her head a bit.

"I believe you, what's this monster you're talking about?"

The three kids look at each other before nodding. They lean forward and cover the side of their mouth with their hands as the glance around slightly.

"It only attacks at night, it's said that the monster shows you nightmares but the thing is you're awake for it!"

"Can you believe it?"

"Do you still believe us?"

"I do"

Nodding her head the age girl gains a calcutive look wondering how will Mitsuri and her get the demon, glancing at the kids wondering if she should ask them one more question. Deciding against it the age stands up patting each of the kids heads.