20|

╔══════════════╗

Suho the stalker

╚══════════════╝

_______________

Eunju laughed with Hyunwoo and Seojun when her phone started to ring, she furrowed her brows as she saw the ID, the short haired girl swallowed as she looked at Seojun.

The boy's smile fell down as the girl looked at him apologetically "go" The boy said with a sad smile. The frosted haired man furrowed his brows in concern as he waved her goodbye, the girl turning around quickly down the corridor, picking up the phone.

"I hope that it's not who I think it is" the normally bubbly man was now uncharacteristically serious "What do you mean?" Seojun asked him while he crossed his arms.

"I don't think it's my place to say this" He hesitated "But the only time that phone number called was when the poor boy on the other side of the phone was having a full on panic attack"

Hyunwoo cringed when he realized what he said "Damn I just ruined you your date with her" He palmed the boy on his back "Sorry dude".

Seojun looked at the girl for a moment "Not really, no" The boy sported a lovesick smile as Hyunwoo stared in amazement.

Meanwhile, the dark haired girl was near the bathrooms, her face paling as she imagined the worst case scenario "Suho is everything okay?" The girl asked uneasily.

The boy on the other like wishpered "Yeah, could you help me out?" Eunju wrinkled her forehead, her body immediately relaxing when she heard a strady breathing and no hiccups "With what? Maths?" She looked at the clock, he should be making the exam as of right now.

"No" The boy put his lips into a line when he saw his objective hanging out with, who he asummed, her date "With Jugyeon" Eunju pinched the bridge of her nose "Jugyeon's on a date dumbass"

"I know" the boy said as he kept his face hidden behind a baseball cap, the chatty couple passed him by without noticing them "I'm following them"

Eunju widened her eyes "What?" She screamed "Suho!" The girl called his name in disbelief. She couldn't believe the boy "You know that's illegal right?" The ravenette paced around the corridor, nibbling the nail on her thumb.

"I'm just looking out for her" Suho argued, causing the girl to roll her eyes "Just like you did at school" He tried to debate it with the girl.

"Slow down cowboy" Eunju cut him off "One thing is to express concern and the other one is to fucking stalk someone" the girl hissed.

" Okay sorry" Suho said as he looked around the street, Jugyeon and the other guy several meters ahead of him "are you going to come?" He asked quietly as he started to follow them into a movie theater.

"No" Eunju deadpanned "I'm hanging out with someone" The boy stopped in his tracks responding with a meek 'oh' before trying to overhear what movie was Jugyeon at.

"Then have fun" The boy awkardly said as he felt the pockets to find his wallet "And don't be out late" he pointed to the movie he overheard and prayed that he was right.

Eunju's lip corners raised "You're worse than my mother" She laughed through her nose "goodbye Romeo" She ended the call before he could respond to her.

The girl sighed as she wondered how that boy was so smart but so dumb at the same time. She tried to remember what room was Seojun but failed enormously.

The girl was going to call him when she heard an angelical voice down the corridor, the girl smiled fondly as she rested her head against the door, listening until the song ended.

"Hi again" the girl barged in the room where Seojun was, the boy in question was laid on the sofa dramatically until he heard the girl's tone.

"Was everything okay?" He asked as he strached his cheek "I got lemonade for you" The girl audibly awed at the gesture as she sat next to him.

"Thanks" The girl smiled and looked down at him "Yes, only that Suho's an idiot" The ravenette lightheartedly joked as she picked up the bottle, taking a sip from it.

Seojun snorted "by the way, I heard you from the corridor" the girl told him as the boy stood up from his laying position "You sound really good" The girl complimented him "the lower register suits you " she tucked a strand of hair behind her pierced ear as she looked around the room.

"Well thank you" The boy smirked, playing with the bangs of his mullet "Anything else?" he playfully leaned in.

The girl stopped him by putting a finger on his forehead " no, because that ego of yours would go to Mars" she playfully tapped his head.

Seojun rolled his eyes "rude" he smiled as his dark eyes scanned her face "by the way, how do you know Hyunwoo?" He asked with interest "are you also a regular?" His eyes sparkled.

"No" Eunju shook her head "I worked here for a while" She took another sip of the lemonade, a sheen started to coat her eyes when she opened her mouth again "I couldn't really sing after what happened with Seyeon" She swallowed, "This work was the only way I could feel connected to him in some way" she bit the inside of her cheek.

Seojun swallowed as he took the girl's hand, he also came here because of the same reason, but, instead of working in there, he sang all of the songs of his missing friend.

The atmosphere felt heavy with grief, neither of them wanting to speak after mentioning Seyeon "Sometimes I forget that he's not here" The girl squeezed the boy's hand "I find myself texting his number and calling" The girl choked out "But then I remember everything" She looked at her hands, feeling the sick warmth of the phantom blood.

As she closed her eyes, her mind transported her into that fateful night, the warmth of Seojun and the comforting atmosphere long gone.