A chapter?!? In this economy?!?

Hey, how you been? It's been a while I know lol.

So, um, I'm I probably have a lot of explaining to do before the actual chapter starts.

SOOOOOO I was bored skipping my math class when I decided to reread this book and the comments. I genuinely almost started crying with nostalgia (is that a term?) and you guys's nice words. So I felt like writing a quick (ended up being damn near 1k words) chapter in this book since I feel it's unfair to y'all to introduce two new characters and then just discontinue the book.

I don't know if I'll continue this book after this since I'm not caught up on the manga and I watch the anime on and off. Who knows though I'm indecisive asf.

[DISCLAIMER] This next paragraph will just be a life update and and a genuine thank you, so if you don't want to read that's totally fine just skip it <3. (Surprise at the end of the chapter)!

[TW: SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION]

I started this book in SEVENTH GRADE, during the pandemic I think, now I'm in 10th grade and touring colleges so safe to say a lot has changed lol.

When I discounted this book I was really depressed and unmotivated, now that I'm in a good head space and healthy I feel you should get a genuine thank you. Getting comments and votes was and still is the best part of my day (y'all funny asf). In eighth grade I considered suicide, I was entirely remote and isolated, but writing this book did a shit ton for my mental health.

So thank you. For reading and hopefully continuing to read, it means more to me then you could possibly know<3.

ANYWAY, enough of the sappy stuff and let's get on with it! So please enjoy probably one of the last chapters of this shitty, shitty book with my improved writing skills and comedy! (Seriously, I look back at this cringe WHY DO YALL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!)

Where Art Thou: Welp

Where Art Thou: Is it just me or have we not been using this group chat?

Dank Calamari: Holy shit I forgot this existed

Uravity: Yeah everyones been kinda doing there own thing.

Acid Cum (A/N: THIS NAME IS THE PEAK OF COMEDY AND IM NEVER CHANGING IT): Is it just me or has a lot of shit gone down since we used this

Dank Calamari: Yeah I feel that too

The Dazzle(tm): Mmmmmmmmmm

The Dazzle (tm): No I think it's just you too

Hitoshi Shinsou: When tf did I join this

Himiko Toga: Yeah same

Himiko Toga: Not that I'm complaining lowkey

Broccoli Boi: I am

Uravity: So am I.

Himiko Toga: <3

Uravity: Sickening

Rock Boi: Oh yeah I totally forgot Toga had a thing for both of you!

Himiko Toga: Yup!

Acid Cum: She tryna make that couple into a throuple lowkey

Himiko Toga: ;)

Uravity: What the hell Ashido

Dank Calamari: Sandwiched between two dorks

Broccoli Boi: Grooooossssss

Broccoli Boi: Mina,

Broccoli Boi: Kaminari,