prologue

Here akshu is single mother and lives in Mumbai with the Singhania's and is a business women and handles
The Singhania empire with Krish and vatsal.

Here akshu hasn't stopped singing because it connects her with her parents - Kaira

Their head branch is in udaipur but only Krish visits sometimes there.

Singhania's are more rich than the goenka's.

The birlas are the same just that harshwardhan now doesn't contact birlas as he was highly disappointed when they blamed akshu for Neil's death.

He knows about abhir and akshu and meets then frequently.

No one from the goenka's have any contact with akshu since the day she left. So the marriage call has never happened.

Kairav is very angry with akshu for leaving him alone again but doesn't hate her. He speaks with neither of the people from birlas and goenka's. Not even with Aarohi. Only plays for sometime with ruhi as she is a child.

Kand maata is the same🤧

Some information :

Singhania's are Naira's family means akshu's maternal family

Krish is naksh and Keerti's son

Vatsal is gayu and Samarth goenka's son ( now divorced as per show)

Surekha lives with luv and Kush in USA
And doesn't contact goenka's

Singhania's hate goenka's to the core due to past ( will reveal later)

Here abhir knows about his father's deeds and hates his father but no one knows about this as he had read akshu's dairy.

Singhania's are the top investers in birla hospital.