chapter 14

He came and stood beside akshara keeping his hand on her shoulder. Akshara just looked at Krish and he understood something was off. But since they weren't at their house he decided to talk about it later as their clothes had mud patches and her eyes were slight red.

Vatsal: Yash jiju? Aap India kab aaye? Aap toh mamu ke saath US mein the na. Aur agar aap aa rahe the toh phone kar dete na hume. Hum aapko lene airport aa jaate.
Lekin apne sirf akshi ko bataya. Not fair.

Yash: vasu kisi ko bhi nahi pata tha ki main India aa raha huin. Aur akshi mujhe raaste mein Mili jab Ghar aa raha tha
(and he glanced at akshara who was silent. He just sighed)

Mahima : ye toh Yash Oberoi hai na? One of the best neurosurgeon of India.
Lekin ye yahan kya kar raha hai!
Aur ye ladki kis kisko jaanti hai.

Anand: vatsal ne jiju kahan tha. Toh kahin ye hi akshara ke husband?

Mahima: impossible Anand. Yash 10 saal bada hai akshara se.

Abhimanyu was shocked seeing his role model in front of him. He had always been inspired by his work and dedication. He met him during his internship days and they bonded really well and were like brothers. Abhimanyu always shared everything with him. But in the past 6 years he lost contact with him. But was more stunned listening to mahima's talks. What if he was...no he couldn't even bring himself to think about his akshu marrying someone else but then she had and even have a kid now his mind told himself.

But was it not your fault, you divorced her when she needed you the most. His consciousness mocked him. He was guilty for what he did 6 years back. But now it was too late to even apologize.
But was it that late that his love could never forgive him?

He came out of his talks when he heard akshara speaking

Akshara: main aapko introduce karvaati huin. Ye hai badi mumma, ye hai bade papa aur ye hai mimi.

Yash: namaste. Happy Birthday mimi.

Suhasini: thank you beta. Lekin tum

Yash: main Dr Yash Oberoi.

Manish: tum kahin Ritwik Oberoi ke bete ho na?

Yash: haan uncle. Mein unhi ka beta huin. Kartik uncle

Akshara: papa.

Yash: huh?

Akshara: papa hai na.

Yash: smiles haan. Kartik papa aur mere dad best friends the i know. And naira maa aur meri mumma tanvi woh toh college mein saath mein the Mumbai mein.

Manish: imperial College?

Yash: jee uncle.

Just then his eyes went towards birlas. He saw Abhimanyu and was furious seeing him but controlled himself for akshara. He was very much fond of Abhimanyu since Abhimanyu' s internship days. he always appreciated his need to help people. But then what he did with their akshi stopped him from expressing his happiness seeing him.

Anand: arre Yash kaise ho tum? Aur India mein itne mahino baad kaise?

Yash: kuch personal kaam tha uncle.

He said this glancing towards akshu which was noticed by manjiri and abhimanyu who was jealous and furious. He tightly closed his fists to avoid bursting. While manjiri was now sure that she was going to announce her abhi and aarohi's marriage. If akshara has moved on and now even has a son. Why would her son be stuck on her. He deserved the best and Aarohi was best according to her from the very start. And now her Neil's ruhi will have a family and father with Abhimanyu always being with them.

Abhir: buddy... He came running and hugged Yash who picked him up and twirled him kissing his cheeks.

Yash: how are you buddy. Mumma ko jyada pareshaan toh nahi kiya na.

Abhir: no. IAGB. I am good boy. Aur jaan mujhe pareshaan karti hai, main nahi. Humesha yahan wahan girti padti rehti hai. Mujhe kitna dhyaan rakhna padta hai. Inka naam change karke girija rakhna chahiye.

Hearing this Abhimanyu and akshara snapped their heads towards abhir and then each other. For the first time since they came in front of each other they looked into each other's eyes. One had regret and guilt. While one had accusition. They unknowingly started communicating through their eyes.

Abhimanyu: akshu.

Akshara: main ab tumhari akshu nahi huin Dr Birla. Uss akshu ka gala toh aapne apne hathon se ghota tha.

Abhimanyu: main majboor tha akshu.

Akshara: aap majboor nahi the doctor. Aapne apne maa aur biwi mein se apni maa ko chuna.

Abhimanyu: unhe meri jarurat thi akshu.

Akshara: toh kya mujhe nahi thi!

They came out of their eyelock hearing mimi 's words.

Suhasini: arre beta tum dono kapde badal ke aa jao.

Yash: par mimi mere pass abhi kapde nahi hai.

Akshara: papa ke kuch purane party wear hai yahan woh chalenge?

Yash: Haan offcourse.

Akshara: main deti huin. Aai ye.

They both left upstairs.

Ruhaan: Yash bhai achanak yahan kaise.

Krish: wahi toh main bhi soch Raha huin.

Vatsal: kuch toh gadbad hai

Meera: tum sab jyada hi soch rahe ho. Woh aisi hi nahi aa sakte kya yahan.

Abhir: mimi mujhe bhook lagi hai. Hum kab khaayenge.
Aur kya hum dance nahi karenge kya?

Aarohi: mimi ab hum cake cut kar lete hai.

Suhasini: haan aaru lekin akshu ko toh aane do.

Aarohi was super annoyed with the fact that she again was getting importance. And since abhir and akshara came no one from the goenka's paid attention to ruhi.

Abhimanyu just sneeked upstairs to meet Yash.
He saw Yash coming out of the room and just pleaded him with his eyes to follow him to back garden.

Abhimanyu: Yash bhai. Kaise hai aap.

Yash: kya kaam hai Dr birla?

Abhimanyu: bhai aap aise kyun baat kar rahe hai mujhse.

Yash: ye tumhe better pata hoga na.

Abhimanyu: Bhai woh bas

Yash: woh bas kya Abhimanyu. Mujhe laga tum ek bohot hi acche aur kabil doctor ho. Lekin kya doctor bante bante insaan Banna bhool gaye.
Kahan tha na Maine tumse ki ye tumhara ghussa ek din sab barbaad kar dega.

Abhimanyu: bhai please meri baat suniye na ek baar.

Yash: kya tumne kabhi kisiko apni baat rakhne ka mauka Diya hai abhimanyu Jo main tumhe dunga.

Abhimanyu just looked down knowing that what he was saying was right. His eyes started watering and tears rolled down his cheeks.

Abhimanyu: pl..ease just ek ba..ar mu..jhe ba..s

He couldn't complete his words and started crying.
He knew that only person who will listen to him was Yash. As he was like his elder brother and guide who always gave him correct advises.

Yash was shocked seeing him crying this bad. He never saw him crying.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you guys liked the Chapter.
Stay tuned for more.

Abhimanyu's breakdown no 1 on way?

Lots of love,
Author🤍