Am I falling in love?

*BEEP BEE-* *SLAM* "Jeongin wake up your going to be late for school!" Jeongins mother shouted from the kitchen "UgGGhhHh" Jeongin said while slowly getting out of bed

*10 minutes later*

"Hyungg can you walk with me to school" Ju-young said with puppy eyes

"Sorry Ju-young but I can't I promised i would walk with felix and seungmin, Maybe next time okay?" Jeongin said with a soft tone "Okayy" Ju-young said while pouting. *DING DONG* Mrs yang went to the door and saw felix and seungmin "JEONGIN YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!" Mrs yang shouted from the front door, She opened the door for the two *They greet eachother* Jeongin runs down the stairs with messy hair watching in awe as their maknae was in a rush *after 3 minutes jeongin finally found his bag*

"Okay lets go now" Felix said, "Bye Mrs yang, Bye umma!" the three said "Bye dears" mrs yang said.

"Innie your messy hair looks cute!" Felix said while playing with jeongins hair "Thanks yongbok!" "Seungmin you look cute today" jeongin said while smiling, seungmin was a blushing mess "T-Thanks Innie" Seungmin said while stuttering jeongin started gigling "your welcome hyung" "YOOOOOO J.ONE HAS ARRIVED" jisung said while running towards the three "JAGIYA SLOW THE FUCK DOWN" Leeknow said while running up to his boyfriend and grabbing him by the waist, the three started laughing "Hi hyungs" jeongin said to the couple "Hi guys sorry about jisung he's had too much coffee" leeknow said while jisung was squirming out of his boyfriends arms "anyways Hi guys" jisung said before they all turned around to see Hyunjin walking next to the arguing couple "CHAN YOUR SO FUCKING SLOW" Changbin said while holding his boyfriends hand "GEEZ SORRY WHAT DID I DO?"chan said "YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP ARGUING BEFORE I MAKE YOU TWO BREAK UP" hyunjin said with an annoyed tone "Hyunjin!!" felix said "Hi angel!" hyunjin said while running up to his boyfriend "You guys make me and jeongin feel so single right now" seungmin said with a sad tone "hey seungmin hyung" Jeongin said "Yeah?, what is it innie?" "Can I hold your hand on the way to school?" this made seungmin blush even more but he couldn't say no to his adorable friend "S-sure"

*they held hands all the way to school and the others were all smirking at the two"