Sleepover

Im so excited to write this chapter -Author

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongin's POV: "UghhHhhHh, im so bored... WAIT I SHOULD PLAN A SLEEPOVER WITH THE OTHERS" Jeongin said to himself

SKZ🔥🔥🔥

BabyBread<33: Guy's we should have a sleepover at my house!!

Daddy Chan: Oh yes!, I'll bring the food

UmmaBinnie: I'll bring movies

HyunjinsAngel: I'll bring video games!

Offical I.N simp: I'll bring bruce for you Jagi<3

LeeMinhoe: JAGI!?

Hannie<3: WHAT?!

YongbokSimp: Im sorry what-

Innie<3: WHA, WE AREN'T EVEN DATING??. but I do wanna see bruce!

(Yes i changed some users)

*Time skip bozo's :)*

*KNOCK KNOCK* "COMING" jeongin shouted while coming down the stairs "Hi Jagi" seungmin said to I.N while holding a stuffed toy shark and flowers "Oh by the way i bought bruce for you" seungmin said while passing the shark to Jeongin "Anddd I got you some flowers" Seungmin also said "T-Thanks Hyung" Jeongin said while blushing "Move the fuck out of my way before i dump food on you guys!" Chan said carrying 9 bags of food and drinks "Sorry Channie hyung" jeongin said while pulling seungmin into the house "WHATS GOOD BITCHES THE KING HAS ARRIVED!" jisung shouted while Carrying a pillow "JAGIYAA SHUSH THE NEIGHBOURS CAN HERE YOU" Minho said "We're here!" felix said alongside hyunjin and changbin "Yayy your all here!, C'mon lets go to my room I already set up a fort for us to sleep in "Woahhhh" everyone said as they entered the youngers room "Hey wait a minute why does seungmin get a picture on your wall and we don't" Jisung said with a pout "Well thats because he's my best friend" jeongin said while patting jisungs head "Min am I your favourite?" jisung said with puppy eyes to his boyfriend "Ofcourse" minho said while kissing the youngers forhead "Get a room" Seungmin said to the couple "Nuh-ah you and jeongin sould get a room!" jisung said , jeongin ran out of the room as a blushing mess, the others were worrying about the younger but Seungmin already knew why the younger was acting like that "Let me go check on him real quick" seungmin said while leaving the room "Innie are you okay?" seungmin said to the younger "yeah, i'm good" jeongin said "C'mere, give me a hug" seungmin said while opening his arms, Jeongin ran up to the older and gave him a huge hug "Do you wan't to go back to the room?" seungmin said with a soft tone while playing with the youngers hair "Yeah" Jeongin said muffled into seungmins shoulder "alright lets go" seungmin said (Crying rn these two are so adorable, I wish this wasn't cannon 🥲)

*They got to the room and the others were playing games and talking*

"I.N you okay?" changbin said "Yeah im okay im just a bit tired from setting things up, don't worry!" jeongin said while going to sit down, "guys lets watch a movie since it's already 11 pm" Chan said to the group "Okay!" everyone said "Guys I bought final destination 2!!" Felix said "Even though I hate that movie I still wanna watch it" Jeongin said (I fucking love final destination 2 it's soo good!)

*They are near the end of the movie and The others fell asleep apart from Jeongin and Seungmin*

"Minnie..." jeongin said with a sleepy voice "Yes baby?" seungmin said to the younger "can we go to sleep m tired" jeongin said while rubbing his eyes "Okay, let me turn off the movie and then we can cuddle mkay?" seungmin said *Seungmin switched off the movie* "cuddles.." jeongin said with grabby hands, seungmin walked to the younger and got in the blankets and started hugging the younger "You wan't me to play with your hair?" seungmin said while cuddling with the younger "yes please.." jeongin said, seungmin was playing with the youngers hair, "minnie can you kiss my forehead so I will be able to sleep?.." jeongin said while lying againts seungmins chest "Ofcourse baby" seungmin said while kissing the youngers forehead "Goodnight babe" seungmin said "G'night bubba" jeongin said while falling asleep, seungmin smiled at how cute the younger acts when he's tired. (Litterally screaming and kicking my feet rn this is so fucking adorable 😭<3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What should I put in the next chapter?<333

(I hope you liked this chapter) Word count:710