Prologue: The Gates to the Next World.

Beyond the Wall in Westeros. A Dangerous and unforgiving Frontier. A Bleak Wilderness where Wildlings roam as tribes as well as Giants who live with Mammoths. But beyond that live the monstrous and unforgiving White Walkers. Monstrous Ice Zombies looking to destroy all life. 

But amidst the Frozen Savagery there came 4 figures who were not Wildlings, nor were they Wildlings. They were from South beyond the Walls. As a matter of fact. They were not who anyone would ever suspect be North of the Wall. One of them was crippled. And his name was Brandon Stark.

The 5th Born Child of Eddard and Catelyn Stark of Winterfell. Brandon Stark was always a happy go lucky child. Until the fatal day when King Robert Baratheon and the Royal Family came to visit Westeros to ask Ned Stark to become the New Hand of the King. Ned accepted. But Bran who liked climbing witnesses something he never should've seen in the Tall Tower. It was the Queen. Cersei Lannister, and her Twin Brother: Jamie Lannister. They were in love with each other, and Bran found them having a moment. Jamie saw him, and then pushed him off the window crippling poor Bran. 

Bran couldn't move his legs again. And then it was all downhill from there for the Starks. The Lannisters staged a coup to remove King Robert from life. They poisoned him, and placed Cersei's Bastard son: Joffrey as King. Ned would be executed for trying to stop them, while Bran's older sister: Sansa was captured and held hostage in King's Landing. Arya: Bran's other older sister went missing with no one knowing where she went off to. Robb. Bran's eldest brother marched his armies down south to avenge his Father. Leaving young Bran in charge of the Castle. And while Bran's Half Brother: Jon Snow was sent to the Wall for his protection. 

But unfortunately for Bran. After his fall from the Tower, he began to have visions. Visions of a Three Eyed Raven. Visions and vivid dreams. And also Theon Greyjoy, a loyal hand to House Stark betrayed the family in favor of his Father: Balon Greyjoy. He took over and destroyed Winterfell. Bran along with his younger Brother Rickon Stark, as well as Bran's faithful and loyal servant: Hodor. Along the way: they encountered the Reed Siblings. Jojen and Meera Reed. House Reed being a vassal House to House Stark, controlling the sliver of land called the Neck. Jojen like Bran had been having visions of the past. With Jojen giving cryptic messages of Bran's powers. 

One day: Bran had been warging and seeing visions of a dark forest. And in one vision, there was a doe. He soon found himself charging in front of the doe. Like a wolf to its prey. Then he found himself eating the Doe that was dead on the ground. The doe then suddenly said a word from its mouth: "Hodor." 

Bran had woken up now. He shot up straight. And was panting out of breath. Jojen and Hodor were looking on. Right as Meera was on top of Bran. "Why did you wake me?" Bran demanded. 

"You've been gone for hours." Meera answered.

Bran was starting to get back on his arms. "I was hungry." He said. 

"We're all hungry." Meera replied. 

"I was just eating." Bran pointed out.

"Summer was eating." Jojen corrected. 

Bran looked at him. 

"Your body can't live on the food your wolf consumed. Spending too much time in Summer's skin is dangerous." Jojen explained as Meera gave Bran some food. "Your Direwolf, Bran. Must be glorious, though. To run, to leap, to hunt, to be whole. Almost tempting. If you're trapped in Summer for too long, you forget what it was to be human."

Bran still ate his food, not caring that all eyes were on him. 

"You'd forget us, Bran." Meera clarified. "You'd forget your Mother and Father. You'd forget your Brothers and Sisters, you'd forget Winterfell... you'd forget you. And if we lose you, we lose, everything."