Chapter 5: Fangorn Forest.

Meanwhile. Back across the plains of Rohan. The Uruk Hai were running across the plain. Aragorn, Jon, The Hound, Legolas, Sansa, and Gimli were running down the side of the Hill. The Momentum on their side. Jon now ran, desperate to see his younger sister again. "If we keep running like this, Jon. We'd have reached King's Landing from the Wall." Sansa commented. 

"If I couldn't find a Horse, Sansa. I would've run down to get you and Arya to safety after Father died." Jon said.

"I wish you had." Sansa replied. "I wouldn't have gone through all that Hell. Well... I had it coming for being a rude brat." 

"That's King's Landing for you. Now you know why Father didn't want to take the Job at first." Jon said.

"I wish he hadn't." Sansa sighed as she ran. 

"Well, look on the bright side, little sister. You don't have to worry about King's Landing anymore." Jon pointed out.

"No. Instead, I find myself running through the Kingdom of Rohan and trying to rescue my Sister. Boy... that's something I'd never thought I'd do." Sansa said. 

Jon smiled. "I'd always had a feeling that I would save Arya one of these days from something. Though, I do admit that I'd thought it would be from Bandits or Wildlings who would want to kidnap her and hold you for ransom." He admitted.

"She'd escape." Sansa countered. "You know what Arya's like." She continued to run. "Still... I'd rather be here than in King's Landing." 

"Was that because of the Riot?" The Hound asked.

"What Riot?" Jon asked.

"Someone threw a Cowpie at Joffrey and he ordered everyone in Flea Bottom to be killed. I would've been... well, let's just say it was a good thing the Hound was there to save me." Sansa answered. 

"I would also like to add that Joffrey told the Guards to let the People have Sansa." The Hound added.

"Well, that makes me hate Joffrey more." Jon commented. 

"Well, he's in Westeros and we're here." Sansa said with a smirk on her face. 

"And to think the Little Bird wanted to be the King's Wife." The Hound muttered.

"Ugh." Sansa couldn't believe she thought that at one point. 

"Keep breathing." They then heard Gimli panting behind them. "That's the key. Breathe." 

"They've run as if the very whips of their masters were behind them." Legolas commented. 

"We're getting close." Jon grinned. 

"You're not going to stop, are you?" The Hound asked.

"Not a chance." Jon answered as he looked at Longclaw by his side. 

"Arya is our sister." Sansa added. "And Merry and Pippin are my friends. And Frodo also told us to watch over the others. So that's what we're going to do." She declared.

Jon laughed.

"What?" Sansa asked.

"You're starting to sound like Father now." Jon answered. And they continued to run through the night. 

Later that night. Merry, Pippin, Arya were thrown to the ground. Their hands still bound. 

"That was not gentle." Arya commented. 

The Uruks and Orcs were exhausted as they were by the Forest of Fangorn. "We're not going no further... until we've had a breather." A Orc cried taking in rapid breaths.