Blessings to condemations

Ever since the years passed, peace remained.

Eventually, So'lar would fall in love with a commoner and Lun'ar would fall in love with a guard in her troop.

As time passed, they would marry eachother. So'lar's wedding in the day and Lun'ar's wedding in the night.

As the saying goes; "First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes a baby in a baby carriage." that phrase applied long before it became a saying.

So'lar was blessed with a baby girl.

Lun'ar was blessed with a baby boy.

The two families would live to love their newborns and raise them to be fine rulers if one day they pass.

However, this would not come to be as planned.

As the years passed, So'lar's daughter, the princess of light and Lun'ar's son, the prince of darkness would come to learn of the war that has happened long before their births.

They began to believe that their parents should've fought in the war and used the weapons of light and darkness to wipe out one of the elemental races.

They would began to do some things to violate the rules of their parents and cause trouble to the peace.

The light and dark elemental races began to be extremely untrustworthy with eachother once more.

One fateful day, So'lar called the princess of light and Lun'ar called the prince of darkness.

They tried to reason with their children, telling them that they live in peace with their polar opposite.

That was when the two polar opposite royals decided that in order to claim their land in their own image, they must eliminate the ones standing in their way...

...and thus...So'lar and Lun'ar were no more.

When their offsprings took over, they resparked the war.

They reawakened their respective beasts, giving out a bad influence on them and set them on a rampage throughout the land.

This also resulted in So'lar's daughter eventually destroying the Crystal of darkness at one point.

The guardians of the land were in shock at this, of what the daughter of So'lar and the son of Lun'ar have both become.

There was only one thing they could do...get the help from the better halves of So'lar and Lun'ar.

They trained the widows and prepared them for the fight against the now queen of light and king of darkness and restore the peace once again.