1- "Pliot."

My life has always had ghost-face in it. Literally born with it into my life, that is because of my dad. Dwight 'Dewey Riley. He was involved with the four ghost-face killings, some would say he is one of the three's standing from the original. My mom leaving because of that...that's a story for later though. I see my dad passed out on the couch, a beer in his hand. The tv playing it was static, but it was on. Again? I think to myself. Checking the watch on my wrist, '9:23' the time read out. I turn off the tv, and try to clean a little.

After five mintues theres a buzz on my phone making me pull it out in my small kitchen. Mindys name pops up, 'Get your lame ass over here.' I laugh at the aggressiveness, then start texting back.

'Tara wants me to come stay at hers tonight. Gonna have to live without my lame ass for a night.' I reply. The three dots show up immediately, meaning she was texting back.

'A whole night?! Thats like..until sunrise.' The sarcasm makes me scoff. I click off of my messages with her clicking onto Tara's.

'Mindy wants me to stay the night at hers.' I go into my room to begin packing, my phone still in my hands.

'Tell her 🖕🏼🖕🏼' The emoji choices make me let out a small smile. 'You're still coming right?' Tara sends another message.

'I don't knoww, convince me.' I hit send, putting my already packed backpack over my shoulders.

'No parents, free food, a lot of movies options...' Tara replies.

'You have to do better Tar.' I leave my bedroom slipping out the front door. Truth is I was going to Tara's no matter what. I stop in my tracks when I see a photo from Tara, to give detail it was a picture of her without her shirt on. 'Sold.' I type back smiling, taking out my bike from the back shed and beginning pedaling.

-

I come up to Tara's block hearing sirens close, extremely close. My eyebrows furrow confused, usually her neighborhood is very safe. I shrug it off thinking it came from somewhere else. My legs still pedaling, I open my phone.

'Can't believe you chose her over me🙄🙄🙄🙄.' Mindy texts me.

'You do realize she is my literal girlfriend right?' My response making me laugh, I shove my phone into my back pocket once again. Eyes going back in front of me.

Finally getting to Tara's street, seeing lots of flashing lights ahead. Is that..Tara's house?! My eyes widen. Multiple police cars in front of her house.

"Holy shit." I mutter, tossing my bike on the lawn I run up to the house. "Tara?!" I shout.

"Who are you?" A police officer looks at me, stopping me from entering the house.

"Im her—Im Tara's girlfriend." My breathing hitches. "What the fuck happened?!"

"Tara was attacked tonight. What are you doing here ma'am?" He looks at me suspicious.

"I—She texted me to come over, so I did." Still in shock I pull out my phone showing the messages, I make sure to leave out the photo Tara sent. "I came on my bike." My index finger pointing to the bike on the lawn. He writes something on his notepad.

"Do you know where Tara's mom is? Or any family members?" He asks.

"Her mom..shes out of town, and her dad..." I shake my head at him.

"Anyone? You don't know anyone?" He repeats again. I think for a moment, should I? I mean..she deserves to know.

"Her s—sister, yeah." I nod.

"Great, Tara's already at the hospital, but we need you to come with us." The officer says, about three more police surround me. I nod getting into the car.

-

"Okay, so why were you there again?" The cop asks. Right now Im at the hospital, outside of Tara's room. I hate hospitals.

"Like I said she texted me saying come over! Check my location, I was biking the whole time." I reply, angry. Why are they acting like I did it, I would never ever hurt Tara.

"Calm down ma'am, we're just trying to get the details." They say, me scoffing in response. "Alright then, we're gonna head back to the station." I sigh in relief. They kept me in hold for 4 fucking hours. When they leave I pull out my phone. Putting the phone to my ear, it begins to ring.

"C'mon Sam." I mumble, yet it goes to voicemail. Instead I text her, 'hey sam, its y/n. Please call me back. Its about tara.' I press send hoping this would get her to call me back. After about 7 seconds, my phone rings. Me immediately answering, putting the phone to my ear.

"Y/n—?" Sam's voice says on the other end.

"Sam? Hey." I swallow the lump in my throat sighing.

"Whats up? Is Tara alright—"

"Tara was attacked..last night."

"What?!" Sam's voice coming off as concerned and confused.

"She was stabbed seven times."

"Is she..—" Sam trails off.

"Shes alive, but not in good condition." I reply.

"Im..Im on my way." Sam says back with hesitation. The phone call went silent, before Sam spoke up again. "Hey, Y/n..?"

"Yeah?"

"Do they know who did this?"

"Listen, I think its better if we talk about this when you're here." I tell her.

"Y/n." Sam's voice now stern.

"She said it was someone in a fucking ghost-face mask." I mumble closing my eyes.

"Thanks for calling, I'll be there soon." Sam replies. I hang up, walking into Tara's room. Mindy being the first person I text about what happened to Tara, then her mom, then Amber.

-

First chapter ALREADY ?!