6- "Ache."

What am I gonna do? I sit in my house alone. The silence so quiet, it becomes unbare able. Usually there will be the sound of the static tv, or the fizz of my dads old beer, but theres nothing. Pure silence. That is until the sound of my phone ringing, I flinch, then look around the room. Slowly grabbing in my phone and answering it.

"You know, I didn't think you'd last this long." Ghost-face says. I don't reply, keeping a blank expression on. "Whats wrong? Are you sad your little bitch father died to the hands of me?" He laughs. "He thought a gun could stop me, but I stabbed him over and over again. Letting him die in his own pile of blood. You and I both know Im not gonna stop until everyone is dead, Y/n." I take a moment before replying.

"Thats why Im gonna shoot you in the fucking face." I stand up off the couch. He scoffs.

"Your dad couldn't, what makes you think you can?"

"Cause Im not my dad, you fucking asshole." I say to him, "And when I shoot you in the head I'll make sure you sit in your own pool of blood, like you did to my father."

"Ooh, thats a little cold, even for you Y/n." He chuckles, "It was an honor killing him." then hangs up. My legs begin walking into my dads room. Pulling out the safe he kept in his closet. I put my birthday numbers in and it opens. Seeing a gun and stacks of money. Thank you, Dad. I grab both of them, now armed with two guns. Quickly getting a backpack I throw the cash, and some clothes in it. Just as Im about to leave out the front door I get a text.

'can u come stay the night at the hospital with me?' Tara texts me.

'Yeah, im on the way right now.' I type out sending.

-

"What are you going to do?" Tara asks, us laying next to each other in her bed.

"Mindy's mom said I could stay with her—but my dad left some money in the bank and stuff." I huff. Tara turns to me, making me turn to her. Our eyes meeting.

"Im really sorry." She puts her head onto my shoulder.

"Yeah, me too."

"I hate this hospital so much." Tara mumbles.

"I agree." We stay silent for a minute, but it's interrupted by a door opening.

"Sorry if Im interrupting.." Mindy walks in slowly. Usually she would say 'whats up stupid asses'.

"You don't have to be nice to me because my dad died, Mindy." I look over at her, Tara wrapping her hands around my left arm.

"I kinda do." She rolls her eyes laughing, then going to a chair to sit.

"Whats up?" I ask confused.

"Just wanted to check in...on you." Mindy smiles. I crack a small smile, but it drops.

"Why are you really here?" I ask, Tara glancing between us two. Mindy huffs.

"Amber's throwing a party in Wes's honor. I want—need you to come!" She whines.

"A party—? Is she serious? Everyone is fucking dying."

"Yeah, but its for Wes. Its like..a kind of memorial." She shrugs. I look at Tara, she shrugs at me. "So, can you come with me..?" Mindy asks her voice going higher with every word. I roll my eyes.

"You should go. Just get away from everything for a bit." Tara suggests, her voice soft.

"Yes! Thank you Tar." Mindy smiles at Tara, Tara smiling back.

"You want me to go to a party in the middle of a murdering spree, not to mention my dad just died, and I should go out partying?" I recap.

"The way you says it makes it sound bad.."

"Because it is!"

"Its one night, just forgot about ghost-face, the killing,...grief." Mindy sighs.

"Whens the party?" Am I seriously considering going?

"Tomorrow night."

"Just gonna say this is gonna be a horrible idea, and when it is Im gonna say I told you so." I tell Mindy.

"So is that a yes?" Mindy looks at me excited. I think for a minute. Screw it.

"For a few hours, thats it, and no getting black-out drunk."

"Great! Thanks Y/n—and Tara! I'll let you guys make-out now!." Mindy runs out of the room smiling.

-