8- "Passenger."

I kiss Tara's neck softly resting above her. Soft sighs fall out of her mouth while I trail down her body. Slowly unclipping her bra, and gently taking it off her. Pressing kisses on her breasts, my hands take off her underwear. Tara now lightly moaning.

"You're so pretty." I mutter into her ear, kissing her neck again. My hands trail down to the inner of her thighs. Her mouth falling open when I get closer to her center. Her arms wrap around my neck, slightly grinding onto me. "Just tell me if it hurts, okay?" She looks up at me.

"Okay." She whispers, me barely hearing. I enter my middle into her. She lets out a heavy breath in reaction. Adding my ring finger next. Slowly going in and out with my hand. She lays her head onto the pillows, her eyes closed shut. "Fuck, Y/n." She shudders at me moving my fingers faster. One of her hands grabbing at the hospital bed. "F-faster.." She mumbles letting out a heavy breath. I do as she says, in-fact going faster. Curling my fingers as Im going in and out of her. She begins panting, chest rising slightly. A few more seconds she finally speaks up. "Im gonna cum Y/n—fuck." She tells me. Her eyes open, and I nod. She releases onto my fingers. I kiss her on the lips tilting my head. We pull away.

"Are you okay? Did it hurt?" I ask.

"No—Im fine." She shakes her head smiling at me. Her hands on my arms.

"Want me to help you shower?" I offer, she nods. I help her put on her clothes.

-

"Hey guys." Sam and Richie walk in. Ew, Richie.

"Hey, Y/n!" Richie greets me. I roll my eyes in response. "..or not."

"I gotta get going for the stupid party. I'll be back tomorrow." I get up, kissing Tara on the lips. We pull away.

"You're going to the party?" Sam furrows her eyebrows.

"Yeah?" I put my backpack onto my shoulder.

"Be safe idiot." Tara mutters to me. I look down at her smiling.

"Of course." I reply, then begin walking out. "You too, be safe." I say just before leaving. Once I get down to the lobby I start texting Mindy.

'Douche bag where r u' I send the message.

"Here! Get in assface!" Mindy shouts pulling up to entrance of the hospital from her car. I run over getting in the passenger seat. "Ready passenger princess?" She asks.

"Floor it!" I shout. She slams on the gas, and we drive off, but I couldn't get my mind off Tara.

-

Oop last chapter before it goes down...short one!!!