Chapter 44: What you Don't Know

⚠️WARNING: SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️
_________________________________

Visiting hours were over and Naruto was packing his things. He was excited to leave but at the same time was concerned for Sasuke's well being and not to mention his mental health. He knew Sasuke wasn't going to last much longer under such circumstances and knew he couldn't leave without saying goodbye.

He set his belongings on to the bed and creaked open his door to see the hallways were empty, perfect timing for him to sneak out and then sneak in to Sasuke's room.

When he walked in without knocking the raven had just been exiting the bathroom with clean clothes and a white towel in his hand that he was using to gently press his head to dry the spots of his hair that he could. Most of which wasn't wet to keep the injury site dry. "Sasuke.." Naruto said just above a whisper nearly spooking Sasuke. "Oh, Naruto?" He asked as he stopped in his tracks and gave him a surprised look.

Naruto was pleased to see that the man was walking just fine, he wondered if the healing process had sped up just the same as it did for him. "Feeling better?" Naruto asked as he slowly approached the man, which to his surprise didn't retaliate by stepping back like he presumed he would. "Yeah, actually the doctor said I'm healing faster than normal." Sasuke responded before dropping the towel onto the bed and giving Naruto his full attention. He had been waiting so patiently for him to come visit once more, he had hoped they would of already talked about yesterday before the blondes release but it was inevitable that the conversation was to happen now.

"Naruto..." His voice lowered as he walked up to the man that stopped as he approached him. They stood before each other, blue eyes were locked with his and all he wanted to do was kiss him. It had been more than a week since the two could stand together let alone be this close with no intruders.

Naruto moved his hand out and grabbed Sasuke's with his. Their gaze never seemed to break, which he was grateful for. "Sasuke...I'm sorry for being so hard on you yesterday...I wasn't right to say any of that stuff, it also really wasn't my place to say it either. I just wanted you to know that no matter what happened, Suigetsu is as good as dead to me, just as he should be for you." He stopped talking for a moment to see if maybe Sasuke wanted to say something before he continued which to his surprise he was right. But before Sasuke said anything silence took over as Sasuke's eyebrows furrowed.

"Stop." Sasuke said just before Naruto continued, his voice was soft showing he wasn't trying to be rude. He didn't want to hear it anymore he just wanted things to be back to normal and that's exactly what he was striving for.

"What you said was right. Everything you said is what I needed to hear. It took you saying it to me for me to realize how ridiculous I was acting, which I'm grateful fo—" Before the raven could finish Naruto moved forward rather quickly, he crashed his lips into his with full passion giving Sasuke chills down his spine, obviously he wouldn't deny it but it was rather surprising. Their hands remained connected and their bodies were closer than before, just barely touching.

Instead of loosening themselves Sasuke only pushed for more. It had been too long since they shared such a powerful kiss that he couldn't help but not just want but need more. Slowly he tilted his head to the side and slid his tongue across Naruto's lips practically begging for entrance. The blondes face grew in color from the moment, he opened his mouth and felt Sasuke invade his cavern. He felt Sasuke slip his spare hand behind his back and pull him in further connecting their bodies. Both of their eyes were closed and the passion only grew stronger.

It wasn't long before it grew hot between them and Naruto was loosing air quick, he hadn't even realized that he had been holding his breath. Carefully he lifted his hand that wasn't entangled in Sasuke's and wrapped his arm up and around the back side of Sasuke's neck. Just the simple move was enough for Sasuke before he rotated both of them so that Naruto's back was facing the bed before he pushed him down causing the blonde to breakaway from him.