They ask you out -

JARED CAMERON !

JARED CAMERON !

You walked into Emily's house, when you were immediately stopped by Embry who handed you a rose, while you looked at him confuse

"huh what are yo-" you said confused since you thought embry knew you had feelings for Jared, embry just gave you a pointed look, as you shook your head and kept walking.

You didn't get to far before being stopped by Paul and Quil as they both grinned at you handing you a rose each, you looked up at them, "is this some kind of prank you jerks are pulling!" You said as Paul and Quil looked at each other smirking.

"Just walk out to the backyard Y/n/n, you'll see" Quil said as Paul opened the door for you.

When you got out there you saw Jared standing a distance away with a heart boxed chocolate box and a dozen of rose pedals surrounded him in shape of a heart.

Just as you were about to approach him you were stopped by Sam and Emily who smiled softly at you handing you two roses.

"Is this-" you said before being interrupted by Emily who nodded smiling at you, as you walked towards Jared who smiled awkwardly at you.

"Y/n Young, will you be give me the honor of being I, Jared Cameron's girlfriend!" Jared said loudly as he smiled at you, you gasped as you smiled nodding.

"Yes! Yes! One hundred times yes!" You screamed as Jared smiled dropping everything and ingulfing you in a hug, connecting your lips together.

You soon pulled away as you heard cheers, and a groan which came from Paul.

 PAUL LAHOTE !

PAUL LAHOTE !

you sat on the carpet floor of your room a book on your lap, it was a Saturday and the pack was all down stairs, and you could hear there laughter and loud chatter

All of a sudden your door slammed open and you turned to see Paul who barged in with a big box of candy and heart papers, you looked at him confused as he looked down at you nervously.

"Paul what are you doin-" before you were cut off by Paul, "Y/n Uley I have loved you ever since I found out you were my imprint! Will you be my girlfriend?" Paul said, as the laughter and chatter came to halt.

"sure" you said with a awkward smile as Paul sighed out in relief dropping the box and getting down on his knees to sit next to you and ingulf you in a kiss.

Before Sam barged in seeing you two kiss, Jared and Embry stood behind him peeking there head in like little school girls.

"PAUL!" Sam's voice rang through the whole house.

 EMBRY CALL !

EMBRY CALL !

embry straight up walked up to you when you were at your locker and slammed it shut making you jump in shock, before relaxing when you realized it was just him.

Embry just smirked at you, "Y/n be my girlfriend?" Embry said shamelessly,

"uh sure, I thought people go all out to yk ask people out?" You asked confused as Embry shook his head engulfing you in a hug.

"Well we don't need to be like them, besides just helping Jared set up to ask out Emily's eldest niece was enough" embry grumbled as you giggled.

 QUIL ATEARA !

QUIL ATEARA !

you knew about you being Quil's imprint, when you found out things were a little rocky,

you two first started out as fuck buddies, although it was hard for Quil to leave you for patrol in the middle of the night, due to you being his imprint.

You guys weren't actually in a relationship yet

Until one night, you and Quil were on your bed as you cuddled into his chest, it seemed like he was in deep thought, "Quil are you okay?" You asked concerned. "Do you think we can become a thing? You know like boyfriend and girlfriend? Instead of yk fuck buddies?" He asked.

As you sat up which made Quil sit up instantly.

"I was hoping you would ask that, of course!" You breathed out with a smile as Quil smiled in relief immediately leaning in to connect your lips.