you get hurt -

PAUL LAHOTE !

PAUL LAHOTE !

You were thrown into a tree by Victoria, which resulted in you getting bruised badly on the back,

Paul and the pack saw it all but they were in wolf form so they could not do anything, Paul howled in pain seeing you passed out by the tree.

He couldn't do anything since Sam ordered them to keep going.

Emily soon found you and rushed you to the hospital where you were treated there for your bruises.

When Paul got off patrol he entered the hospital with a angry expression as he saw Emily and Sam there. "Where is she?!? Where is she huh!" Paul said to Sam who stood up as Paul shoved him. "Easy! Calm down Paul, I'm as worried as you are she's my sister!" Sam told Sam.

"If you didn't tell me to keep going I could've prevented this from happening!" Paul said angrily.

"Paul calm down, she's been asking for you. she's in room 1o3" Emily said her face was clearly tear stained, as she pointed to the room across the hall.

Paul didn't spare them a glance as he rushed into the room, closing the door behind him, as he sucked a breath in when he saw you there, you looked up as your expression brightened when you saw it was Paul.

"Paul, you came" you whispered softly, "I'll always come" Paul said to you as he approached you rubbing your cheek softly as you leaned into his touch.

Soon the room flooded with the rest of the pack, "y/n we're so glad your okay!" Jared said, "yeah we thought we had to break your bones like we did to Jacob" embry said jokingly as Paul just growled lowly at him.

 JARED CAMERON !

JARED CAMERON !

You accidentally twisted your ankle which resulted in you being in your leg being in a cast, and you having to use crutches.

"Y/n breakfast is ready" Emily said softly as she opened the door as you smiled at her putting your phone on the side table as Emily grabbed your crutches and helped you stand.

She stood on your side as she helped you go down the stairs, the closer you got the closer you could here the laughter and chattering going on down stairs.

Which scared you cause you didn't tel Jared about any of this.

When you got down you breathed in a sigh as the Laughter and chatter came to end, you lifted your head up to see all the boys looking at you, but one stood out it was Jared.

He looked, at you with confusion and hurt, "what happened? Y/n are you okay?" He said as he rushed to your side, picking you up bridal style and sitting you on the chair next to him, which was Paul's but he shoved Paul off.

"I twisted my ankle, clumsy me" you said with a giggle, as Jared shook his head. "you need to be more careful baby" he whispered as he kissed your forehead softly

 "you need to be more careful baby" he whispered as he kissed your forehead softly

EMBRY CALL !

You didn't get hurt, but you nearly died , see Paul dared you to jump off the cliff, thinking that you wouldn't do it, he bet 40 bucks.

So you being you jumped off, embry who came back with two ice creams one bring yours and the other being his. "Where's Y/n?" He asked confused as he looked around.

"Oh down there, now That I'm looking down I don't see her?" Paul said bluntly as he put his hand in-front  of his eyes and squinted them.

"What? Paul you idiot!" Embry said said dropping the ice cream as he dived in, "the ice cream!" Paul said as he dived to the floor to save at least one ice cream.

Embry dived in the water, as he saw you struggling to come to the surface as he grabbed you by your waist, pulling you to the surface, as you gasped for air, "Paul you owe me money dummy!" You screamed to Paul who laughed, launching himself in too.

"You idiot I was scared!" Embry said loudly as you giggled pulling him in for a kiss.

QUIL ATEARA !

Emily accidentally dropped a glass bowl in her kitchen, and when she was going to get the broom to clean it you walked in not knowing stepped in it.

You screamed in pain, which resulted in the pack rushing in as they saw tears glistening your eyes, as you were scared to lift your feet off the glass floor.

"Oh Y/n! I'm so sorry!" Emily said as she put a hand over her mouth immediately rushing over to help you.

Quil rushed towards you lifting your feet up as you cried looking at the glass in your feet.

"your okay beautiful" Quil whispered to you as he helped you sit on the chair while he and Emily pulled the glass out your feet, while the rest of the pack sat around you.