he meets the family -

JARED CAMERON !

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

JARED CAMERON !

your family, well your dad and Claire, we're coming to visit you and check up on you.

So you invited jared over to meet your dad and your little sister Claire. You were outside with him as he paced back and forth and kept fixing his bow tie. "Are you sure I look good enough? Should I got home and change? Oh gosh!" Jared panicked as I giggled.

"Do you want me to be honest?" You said as you approached him as he nodded slowly holding your waist, "I would rather see you shirtless" you whispered in his ear with a suggestive smile as he smirked.

"oh you naughty girl" he teased as he connected your lips, just when the door opened. Jared quickly broke away from you, as you turned to see your father and a giggling Claire in his arms.

"y/n, y/n's boyfriend" your dad said as he opened the door wide enough for you both to enter.

You grabbed Jared's hand and walked inside, you were greeted by Emily and Sam as they threw a teasing smile to you two.

You sat on one of the chairs as Jared sat on the other, your father came and sat Claire in the high chair than sitting in the chair in-front of you two.

"I think we should talk" your father said as you turned to him raising your eyebrows while Jared looked at him nervously, "about?" You said confused. "You see, when to people love each othe-" your father said trying to give you and Jared the sex talk.

"Oh god dad! Emily already gave us the TALK" you said embarrassed while Jared scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Yeah sir it's okay! We're already having sex anyways!" Jared said thinking it would ease the situation but it didn't.

Let's just say Sam and your father chased Jared with a bat.

 PAUL LAHOTE !

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

PAUL LAHOTE !

he already met Sam, since Sam is his Alpha.

 EMBRY CALL !

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

EMBRY CALL !

Everyone was suprised when you two started dating, and Embry often got made fun of for dating "Leah's little sister"

But it didn't bother him since you were his imprint and the only opinion that really mattered to him was yours, finally your family invited Embry over for dinner.

You lead Embry to the dining room, as you saw your family all seated, as Seth smiled at you two. "Hey embry!" Seth said as you and Embry sat next to Seth, he and Seth did a "bro hug"

"Hello embry" your father Harry said with a nod as Embry smiled at him, "hey Harry" embry called your father by his name since he knew him from the council.

While you guys were eating you saw that the salt was close by your dad. "daddy will you pass me the salt please?" you said as your dad and Embry reached for the salt at the same time.

there hands touched as embry's eyes gone wide, while Leah snorted.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

QUIL ATEARA !

you and Quil were eating at a small diner, your parents were out of town, so it was just you and your two older brothers.

while you were eating your burger with a smile it soon dropped when you saw who came in the entrance. "Oh god" you muttered as Quil turned to you concerned. "What's wrong babe" he said.

Two boys then approached your booth as they laughed at your expression, "hey little sister" one of them said as you glared at him, "Henry," you said than you turned to the other one, "Oliver" as he just nodded with a smirk.

They than turned to Quil with a glare, "you must be our little sisters boyfriend, we're the Y/L/N twins, pleasure" they both said sticking there hand out for Quil to shake.

Let's just say the whole time Quil was being bombard by questions and threats