chapter 1

Akhila's POV

I really love my twin sister. Though we don't keep the same friends because she really love a social life and I'm a secretive and quiet person. I and my twin sister have a striking resemblance, if you aren't close to us you can't differentiate between us. Even my boyfriend could not guess who is girlfriend was, maybe because he is not really close to my twin sister was.
I share almost everything have got with my twin sister, though she happens to be a stingy type. I woke up but couldn't find kenny beside me, I'm so sure she could never be down stairs helping mum rather she would have gone out.
I could smell jollof rice from my room which reminds me that today marks 5 years we lost our dad and mum is probably making breakfast to celebrate dad. My mum is a busy type, a business woman always travelling here and there. But today shes here with us to celebrate our dad remembrance.
I called out to kenny to be my surprised she answered from the bathroom
"Kenny could you please stop screaming" I shouted at her, her voice was in echo and I could not hear what she was saying.
She came out of the bathroom smiling at me, now I knew she had something she was hiding
"What is making you smile like an idiot, you are up to something again" I hissed I looked away. Kenny has always been a wayward girl, sha had aborted about 3 pregnancy. "Do not tell mum"  that is what she would always say. I guess that was the same thing she wanted to say when she came sitting beside me and gave me a peck. " Let's go downstairs so we could help mum because I smell jollof rice from here"she whispered in my ear and we both went downstairs.
Mum gave us a smile as she was setting the table then she rolled her eyes "why haven't you taken your bath, you stink"she said and made us burst into laughter as we all sat on the chairs. "Let's pray" mum says as we close our eyes holding hands, my mind has been diverted by the aroma of the jollof rice and chicken, I can't wait for mum to stop praying.
Mum served the food, I can't wait to have the food and I could see how eager kenny was too.
We ate, chatted and played games with mum , let's just call it a day.

                         * * * *
In the sitting room, sitting on the couch and chatting with my boyfriend on my phone.

"Babe can u come to my place tomorrow, av missed u😩"
Boo🥰💞

"I can't mum is at home"
A

"Hmmm always using mum as excuse.
Alright bye"
Boo🥰💞

"Ok"I replied then I heard someone coughing at my back, then I looked back to check and saw ashley. She had been dere for long reading my messages.
"What are you doing there?" I shouted at her buh all she did was laugh. Then suddenly a knock on the door and she rushed to the door, seems she was expecting visitor. She opened the door and  a lady entered of our age entered I guess she's one of ashley's friend.
"Hey" she said to me buh I looked away pretending I did not hear her. I don't like the type of friends my sister keeps, and she can't expect me talking to her friends. "Don't mind her, she's not in the mood to talk" I heard ashley whispering to her. I stood up and went straight to my room, there's no use sitting with that bitch that calls her self my twin sister's friend.

The door of the room opened slowly, it was ashley.she sat beside me on the bed then cleared  her throat before talking. "Akhila why didn't you answer susan, I  knew you heard" then looked at me
"Please always try to be friendly" she said tickling me and smiling at me.
"I don't know I just hate the friends you keep, stop bringing them home" I said and patted her on her hand "you know I love you right" I said and smiled at her and she smiled back "I love you too" she gave me a hug.

guess twin sister's always have their back. Ashley and akhila has always been good sisters😊.
Let's move to ashley's pov in chapter 2.
Does she are for her sister the way akhila cares for her.