CHAPTER 3

I was eager to help my with her bag to the car and I apologized to her for not listening to what she was saying last night. She just smiled and hugged the both of us and said to us "you guys should be careful, I'm going for just two months. I want you to take good care of yourself" we just nodded" I will send you both enough money, please spend wisely and ...."She paused and faced akhila "do not mingle with those friends akhila reported to me, stop loitering around with them" I could not control my laughter, I and akhila bursted into laughter even mum could not diffrentiate between I and my twin sister. It wasn't akhila she was warning I knew it was me. "Mum that's ashley" akhila said,still laughing hard. I just kept mute staring at my twin sister.
"Just be good" mum said disappointedly and entered her car, she bids us goodbye. I just threw a kiss at mum,grabbed my sister's hand and we made our way into the house happily.
I don't know if I should say it's because mum travelled or because I would have freedom to move about and moreso I'm having a party tonight.All I did was just run to my room, opened the wardrobe to select the dress I'm wearing tonight, Buh my twin sister needs to choose for me.she was laying on her bed, she looks disturbed. I don't like seeing her face like that, I knew something was wrong. She can never be sad because mum travelled or maybe she quarreled with her boyfriend, I guess that's why she's sad. I wonder why she doesn't like visiting her boyfriend, maybe she was scared of sex or what. I giggled and she looked at me with dirty face and looked away. I was forced to go sit beside her and asked what was wrong.
"I don't why zahir(her boyfriend)hasn't been picking my calls, he has been ignoring all because I told him I'm not coming to his house" she broke down in tears. I drew her closer to me and patted her on her shoulder,I made her feel relieved and comfortable before saying anything. "I think you should go see him, try to spend time with him" she looked into my eye, I knew she was scared. "Common he can't hurt you" I smiled at her and she smiled back, then she sat up. "Would you please help me choose the dress I'm wearing tonight" she looked at me shockingly, she wasn't aware I was going out tonight. "So I'm sleeping alone tonight"then she stood up and pointed at one of the dresses I dropped on the floor. "Maybe you should just go to his place tonight and spend the night there" she kept mute, acted as if she never heard me. "I think you should wear this" she said staring at me with that her beautiful seducing eye just like my eye,We are just created the same. "Yeah thank you" I collected it from her and arranged the other dresses in the wardrobe while she walked back to the bed.

So zahir has been acting up to our dear akhila. Loneliness has over shadowed Akhila 😞. Ooops she's scared of sex😯