CHAPTER 5

Ashley's POV

One thing I hate about mum is that she would never check back on us, she doesn't call nor message us to ask about our wellbeing. Mum has been gone for about 2 week. After the night I went for a party, have always been home with Akhila. All we do is play games, eat, sleep, watch movies and gist.
Buh Zahir came to check on us last week, he bought goodies for us.
2 tall and handsome, his eyes and lips are seductive. My twin sister really lucky, I wonder why he neva choose me. He's too Charming to be with Akhila, when he pecked me I felt a shiver on my body. I was already wet, I wish he could just take me to the bedroom and fuck me till I cum. If I was Akhila I would have tasted this guy. He's too hot to resist, I just need to gist my friends about it.
I just need someone to talk too, I think I'm crushing on zahir buh how will my twin sister react to this.
I dressed up and went downstairs, Akhila was watching movie. I wonder why she doesn't go to his house, I wonder if she's not always horny. She's a damn fucking virgin, I feel like she's just useless.
"Babe I need to see my friends, I would be home soon"I did not even wait for her to bid me good bye I just rushed to the door and went to the car. I don't wish to have a conversation with her. I drove out to my friends house, I wish I can be living with them buh I can't just stay out for days without my twin sister.
"Babes wassup" Bassy said. I knew they were suprised to see me here. I just looked away and sat on the couch.
"What brings you here, is anything the matter" said Peculiar."or we've got a new food" Bassy added. All we do in our friendship is look for a guy to have a three or two some with. There is no guy have tasted and they haven't. I thought of it that if I should tell them I want my twin sister's boyfriend, they would also want to have a taste. It has become a rule in our friendship. I was quiet for a while then i looked up and stared at them, as I was about to talk susan interrupted. "Did u just want to Come and look at our faces without saying anything and leave for home to go meet your virgin twinkie" they all bursted into laughter, I hate them talking about my Akhila like that, that was rude. I stood up and bid them goodbye then Susan stopped me. "Ashley what's wrong" she looked at me, I don't want her to look at me with pity, I hate it.
Then i whispered in her ear and she followed me to the car. I explained to her about how I feel about zahir to her.
She just looked amused, she doesn't know how to reply to what have said. Then I drove home.

I smell betrayal, hope this imagination is coming true.
She needs to snap out of the imagination so she won't hurt Akhila

Don't forget to like and comment 😩🙏