𝐂𝐇 𝟏: 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬

Athletic. Dumb. Looks tired. Yeah, that sums up Kaori Matsubara.

'I hate biology. No, I hate anything other than sports. I love life though. When is my interview starting ag-'

"Matsubara, what's the answer to question 6?" The old scraggly teacher asked.

 "Uhh, I don't know." Kaori shrugs nonchalantly. She isn't planning on trying hard to get good grades, it's not like it'll affect her volleyball career. Besides, over the years, you just come to a realisation that you're dumb and you can do anything about it. Simple is best after all.

"Matsubara, you can't just simply ignore the question like that." The teacher replies, annoyed.

"I just did though..."Kaori mutters.

"Oh my god, shut up Matsubara! Why don't you do this when the other volleyball teams tries to roast you?" Akira, her friend whisper yells.

"Alright, Reina-san please answer question 6. You and I will be having a chat after class, Matsubara." The teacher glares. Kaori nods, not knowing what to do. 

                                    【Timeskip】

"Matsubara, I might have to put you in extra lessons, your grades are just decreasing every time I see you." says the biology teacher who was sitting on his chair in the teacher's office.

"Will that cut into my volleyball practice?" The tall student asks her teacher.

"Depending on how well you do, I mi-"

"HOLY CRAP KAORI, THERE'S A HOT CHICK WITH BIG BOOBS FROM JFU THAT WANTS TO SEE YOU! SHE'S IN HOMEROOM!" Akira yells frantically, earning glares from the teachers.

"What the hell is JFU? And what's your guess of her cup size?" Kaori questions, unintentionally walking away from her biology teacher.

"JFU! That's the Japan Football Union, are you dumb?" Akira exclaims while shaking her.

"Yeah, I am." 

"KAORIIIIIIIII!" Her best friend, Chiyo barges in.

"What is it with students and slamming open the teachers' doors?" mutters one of the teachers.

"There's a pretty lady asking you to-" Chiyo gets interrupted by Akira.

"I already told her!"

"Oh you wanna go bi-"

"Oh shit's going down." Kaori whistles.

"AHGHHHGHGHG, I'm sorry Chiyo-sama!"

"Damn right you are! Kaori, let's go to the hot lady, WITHOUT AKIRA!" Chiyo yells in frustration, grabbing Kaori's arm.

"M'kay." Kaori nods.

                              【At Homeroom】

"Ah, you must be Kaori Matsubara! It's a pleasure! I'm Anri Teieri, a new recruit of the JFU, representing the project called Blue Lock." A short red head exclaims, shaking Kaori's hand.

"Um, cool. So, uh why am I being invited to a soccer thingy, I'm a volleyball player." Kaori explains letting go of Anri's hand.

'Damn, her boobs ARE big.'

"Not to worry! We're simply asking you to coach the boys who are participating! When we analysed players for Morikashi High, we stumbled upon you, a prodigy in all sports, including soccer. My co-worker, Ego Jinpachi and I thought it would be a great opportunity for the players to see true talent like yours!" Anri summarises the situation.

"And how old are these guys?" Kaori ponders.

"Our age group ranges from 15-18 years old." Anri replies.

"I'm coaching dudes that are around the same age as me?" Kaori raises an eyebrow.

"You're the epitome of athletic talent, and you'd be a terrific role model for them!" Anri adds.

"Man, I don't know about that. I don't really sleep, uh, I have really sucky grades, but for sports, hmm, sure I guess, I'm pretty good." Kaori says.

"Alright, all I need you to do is to sign these contracts, and take this one to your gaurdian-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold your frickin horses. Why would I coach a bunch of soccer dudes when I'm not even on the soccer team?" Kaori utters, still maintaining monotone somehow. "I'll be surrounded by, uh, Sensei, what's that chemical thingy that only guys have? The one with a T."

"T-E-S..." Her friend Masato motions.

"Te, oh right, testosterone!" Kaori finally manages, Chiyo and Masato pumping their fist for her.

"KAORI, I CALLED YOU PARENTS, THEY SAID THEY'RE OKAY WITH WHATEVER CHOICE YOU MAKE! I JUST GOT YOUR AUNT TO SIGN THAT GODDAMN FORM, SO GO HANG OUT WITH HOT SOCCER DUDES!" Akira busts in once again.

"Consent left the chat there..." Kaori mutters. "Oh well, hand over the forms please, Anri-san."

"Thank you very much for the opportunity! I look forward to working with you!" Anri exclaims, shaking Kaori's hand once again.

"Look forward to it."

                              【End of CH 1】

A/N: Guess who's back, back agai-

Anyways, howdy. Welcome back for my OG's.