𝐂𝐇 𝟑: 𝐁𝐢-𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜

'Man, Anri-san is kinda hot, not gonna lie... Like, Victoria Secret model hot." Kaori mindlessly wanders to the last section, the fifth part of the pentagon. It is now 2 weeks after her meeting with Ego. Harsh football training has really helped her confidence, or ego, as a coach. As soon as she got to the facility in the early morning, Ego instructed her to introduce herself to the different teams of the project. It's been almost an hour, wandering around, and getting lost, in the large building. 

"Okay, um, let's who's next on the list. Team V. Okay, it should be right around the corner..." she mutters.

"Hey, don't talk to my treasure like that!" a boy yells at one of his soon-to-be teamates.

"Treasure? That dude is your treasure?" the other teamate questions.

'Gay asses. Relatable though.' Kaori thinks while walking in the all too familiar room.

"Uh, hey." Kaori waves awkwardly towards the teenage boys.

"Oh, she must be the coach that Ego was talking about!" the voice of the boy who was talking about treasure rang out.

'Oh god. He's hot. Shit. Isn't he the rich guy from Hakuho. Something Mikage...' Kaori remains silent and nods her head. 

"So, uh, as some you guys might know, I'm not a soccer player. I play volleyball. I cam ehere coach because I'm good at it. As in soccer, not coaching, tried it once for a part time, the kids are terrified of me." Kaori states.

"Anyways, uh, see ya..." Exiting the room, she saw boys staring. 

'After this shit, I might be straight.'

"Nagi, I want her. It can't hurt to have two treasures, right?" the oompa-loompa haired boy grins, slinging an an arm around the slouched boy.

"Reo, even I know that women don't like being called property..." Nagi replies him soullessly.

                      TEAM Z

Kaori watches as a white hair boy with a bloody nose storms out of the room, glaring at the rest of the boys. She had seen that too many times to count today. The bloody nose was new, if she didn't have social anxiety she would ask him how the hell that happened. She creeps in the tense aura of the room, practically everyone panting.

"Hey." Kaori nods randomly.

"Oh, aren't you Kaori Matsubara?" a tall muscular handsome orange hair boy walks up to welcome her.

"Yeah." Kaori nods again.

"My sisters watch volleyball all the time so, uh, that's how I know you." he says, scratching the back of his neck and clearing up the awkwardness.

"Cool."

"I'm Kunigami, by the way. Rensuke Kunigami. Um, could I ask why you're here?" 

"Yeah. I mean, sorry, I'm coaching you guys." she replies.

"Why the hell are you coaching us when you play volleyball?" an angry blond asks.

"Cause I happen to be talented at soccer too." Kaori states, monotone. The team stares at her, full of awe and wonder. Kunigami softly smiles at the shorter girl.

"What's up?"

"No, nothing. It's just that you're even more beautiful off camera..." Kunigami says shyly looking away.

"Thanks." Kaori purses her lip inward. God, she has such a love-hate relationship with compliments. She would usually not understand the ones with a hidden meaning, yet the straightforward ones put her in a weird position. Yeah she likes compliments, who doesn't? But who the hell knows how to respond to them nicely?

"So, uh, I'm gonna leave now. Yeah, bye." Kaori murmurs and turns around to leave. The boys say their farewells to Kaori and turn their eyes to the screen, which showcases their schedule in Blue Lock. What a great time it is to be a bi-sexual, Kaori thinks. One other woman and 300 dudes. She's gonna be straight sooner or later.